As an Automation Project Lead, you will:
Direct process improvement and automation deployment projects and teams . Leverage standard industrialized delivery models and tools, and meet operational and financial commitments
- Create and manage OPERA* work plans (assessment, development, deployment, post go-live)
- Managed Risks, Issues, and Scope Change associated to OPERA work plans
- Lead meetings and generate/communicate status
* OPERA is Accenture's framework for productivity improvement and automation. The goals is to eradicate waste, optimise processes and automate. OPERA’s objectives are to drive the evolution of the way we deliver and contribute to margin expansion, infusing greater productivity and innovation year on year to stay
What’s in it for you
Upon joining, you will have the opportunity to learn:
- OPERA Fundamentals
- Leading OPERA Programs
- Automation Techniques
- Gain industry experience across all client groups
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
We’re looking for a passion for Technology, a desire for self-improvement, an analytical and curious mind together with a strong work ethic.
- Extensive experience in Programme / Project Management and Stakeholder Management Skills
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- You will bring a creative and innovative mindset to your work and clients while ensuring the highest quality work delivered on time.
- Able to coach and train more junior team members
- Skills in Intelligent Process Automation
- Experience in Service Management
- Must have strong English skills
POSIZIONI SIMILI VICINO A TE
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
In Accenture più di 600.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.