Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO.
Accenture’s Security Practice is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through additional recruitment and acquisitions. As part of the European Security Group, you will help to strengthen our market-wide Security solutioning expertise and growing our business across all of our Europe Market Units by providing advisory and technical services to help our clients improve their Information Security posture to respond to the dynamic Cyber Security threats. You will provide information security domain expertise by being a technical authority on information security architecture within the European Security Group, and utilize your business insight to work closely with Market Unit teams and our clients throughout Europe to advise, design, build and deploy pragmatic security solutions that will give real and tangible benefits.
You can expect to be involved in aspects of the following:
- Analysis and Implementation of Security Solutions to meet customer requirements
- Creation and maintenance of cybersecurity reference architectures in line with industry best practice
- Review and development of security strategies, policies, standards and processes
- Review and assess client’s security posture in line with emerging threats and assess the risk that these may pose
- Work in interesting environments including large Enterprise, Cloud, Operational Technology and IOT
- Assessment of security requirements to meet control objectives and risk appetite
- Security Operations Management, SOC Assessment and Implementation
- Security Incident Response and Investigations
- Security Engineering including IT and OT security
- Identification and research of security solutions for use with clients
- Advising teams to deliver security change in complex organizations
- Contributing to business development
You will have some or all the following skills and experiences:
- Expert-level knowledge of security principles and technologies.
- Experience designing and implementing security solutions.
- Previous consulting or pre-sales engineering experience is ideal.
- Identity Governance & Lifecycle Management
- Security Operations
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Customer Identity & Access Management
- Infrastructure and Network Security
- Security Engineering
- OT Security
- Cloud Security
- Security Architecture
- Privileged Access Management
- Identity and Access Management
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Project management and delivery experience
- Technical security implementation
- Security architecture qualifications including SABSA or TOGAF
- Security qualifications including CISSP, GICSP, CISM, CISA, ISO 27001, PCI DSS
- 3rd level qualification
In addition to the technical skills and experience, you also exhibit some or all of the following attributes:
- Strong, proven problem-solving skills and the ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems, driving solutions through to completion.
- The ability to translate complex technical information across all levels of a business.
- Strong facilitation skills and a clear ability to build strong relationships with business stakeholders at all levels, including executive managers and vendors.
- Ability to translate business drivers, requirements and priorities into security design.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal business English.
- Willingness to travel within Europe, and experience of dealing with different nationalities and cultures.
POSIZIONI SIMILI VICINO A TE
CYBER DEFENCE MANAGER
pubblicato 5 giorni fa
Cyber Security Transformation Manager
pubblicato 5 giorni fa
Cloud and Hybrid Infrastructure Security Consultant [Online/Phone Recruitment]
pubblicato 12 giorni fa
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
In Accenture più di 600.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.