Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO.
Accenture’s Security Practice is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through additional recruitment and acquisitions. As part of the European Security Group, you will help to strengthen our market-wide Security solutioning expertise and growing our business across all our Europe Market Units by analyzing and translating client requirements and objectives and owning the end-to-end solution development process to produce winning proposals and value proposition, at the right cost to our clients. You will provide information security domain expertise by being a technical authority on information security solutioning within the European Security Group, and utilize your business insight to work closely with Market Unit teams throughout Europe to advise, design, build and deploy pragmatic security solutions that will give real and tangible benefits.
You can expect to be involved in aspects of the following:
- Creation of solutions in situations in which analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Identifying and assessing complex problems for areas of responsibility
- Acting independently to determine methods and procedures on deal pursuits, with minimal oversight.
- Collaborating across the ecosystem to engage with the appropriate SMEs for solution inputs/ outputs as needed (consulting/ transformation, delivery/ operations, pricing performance and proposal response etc.)
- Managing medium to large/ complex deal shaping activities at a client or within Accenture, including client workshops/ co-innovation, solution validation and due diligence/ contracting deliverables
- Stakeholder management and interaction with senior leadership at a client and/or within Accenture, involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach
- Executing strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to the team
You will have some or all the following skills and experiences:
- Overall 10+ Years of IT experience with a minimum of 4-5 years in at least one Security domain
- Experience in delivery or solution architecture of one or more skill domains e.g. Threat and Vulnerability Management, Application Security, Security Architecture
- Good understanding of cloud delivered services/ platforms (IaaS/ PaaS/ SaaS)
- Experience in responding to RFPs, development of proposals, clarifying requirements, confirming scope, and developing a solution with the right considerations and levers
- Should possess understanding of cost modelling, resource planning and pricing
- Should have a deep understanding of the delivery aspects of security operations support engagements
- Client interfacing and strong communication skills
- Experience interfacing with Client stakeholders to showcase value proposition
In addition to the technical skills and experience, you also exhibit some or all of the following attributes:
- Strong, proven problem-solving skills and the ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems, driving solutions through to completion.
- The ability to translate complex technical information across all levels of a business.
- Strong facilitation skills and a clear ability to build strong relationships with business stakeholders at all levels, including executive managers and vendors.
- Ability to translate business drivers, requirements and priorities into security design.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal business English.
- Willingness to travel within Europe, and experience of dealing with different nationalities and cultures.
POSIZIONI SIMILI VICINO A TE
CYBER DEFENCE MANAGER
pubblicato 2 giorni fa
Cyber Security Transformation Manager
pubblicato 2 giorni fa
Cloud and Hybrid Infrastructure Security Consultant [Online/Phone Recruitment]
pubblicato 9 giorni fa
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
In Accenture più di 600.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.