As a Business Agility coach and advisor, you provide guidance, mentoring, and coaching to Managers and Executives and key Agile transformation stakeholders. You’ll bring to bear your extensive experience advising organizations, leading by example and challenging the status quo to promote an environment and culture of continuous improvement, experimentation, and innovation. Your excellent listening, facilitation and conflict-resolution skills will help organizations achieve their targeted business benefits and outcomes. At Accenture/SolutionsIQ you will find a strong community of like-minded individuals with a passion for Agile, Lean, XP, Kanban and any approach that brings out the best in individuals and teams.
- Act as a trusted advisor to organizations when guiding them through their Lean/Agile transformation, utilizing best practices on Organizational design, Customer Focus, Lean Portfolio Management, Team and Technical Agility and Leadership Agility.
- Work with senior leaders to define strategies and roadmaps for transitioning to Lean/Agile practices.
- Lead the coaching activities and value realization across one-to-many functional areas throughout the organization
- Lead workshops & training sessions to educate individuals on becoming an agile organization utilizing Agile values, principles, and practices appropriate to the organization.
- Mentor and pair with change agents within client organizations on becoming true Lean/Agile champions and creating a sustaining Agile capabilities.
- Coach and mentor peers from Accenture/SolutionsIQ team on influencing organizational change and removing transformational impediments.
- Support sales-based activities through participation in proposal creation/presentation and on-site visits to perspective clients.
- Proactively collaborate with Accenture/SolutionsIQ staff working on your engagement to ensure alignment in the approach for achieving customer satisfaction.
- Support the internal SolutionsIQ/Accenture Product Development team on refining products and services offered to clients.
Provide feedback and ideas to Accenture/SolutionsIQ operations and leadership on opportunities for improving our organization
- Agile: You have no less than 8 years of practical Agile experience with at least one previous example of leading an agile transformation within an organization. You have actively held certifications such as Certified ScrumMaster®, Certified Scrum Product Owner®, or Certified Scrum Professional® for 10 or more years. During this time you have demonstrated strong knowledge and passion for Agile within an organization that applies Agile at scale. We are looking for candidates that are strong in atleast one of these dimensions:
- A Coach: With more than 8 years of Agile coaching experience under your belt some of which has been working directly with senior executives, you use a varied coaching approach to cultivate the capabilities, skills and knowledge of all Agile team members, team/program stakeholders, and senior leaders, including:
- Helping Agile teams achieve predictability an high performance when they must align to manage cross-team dependencies.
- Supporting Product Owners, Product Managers, and Business Stakeholders embrace Agile planning and requirements approaches that are focused on the incremental delivery of value to customers.
- Advising on the development of initiating and executing Agile transformation.
- Shaping Agile transformation strategies to achieve Agile at scale within large organizations.
- Engaging transformation stakeholders such as HR, Finance, and Marketing to embrace new ways of working.
- A Consultant: You have no less than three years of experience working as an external Agile coach/consultant where you demonstrated your strong understanding of how to elicit true customer needs and deliver services aligned with their desired business outcomes. You can demonstrate nuanced and savvy consulting skills, including:
- Flexibility to work successfully with all levels of an organization.
- Influencing organizational change through work with management and senior leaders.
- Defining and managing the scope of a Statement of Work.
- Managing the budget of the engagement.
- Proactively managing the creation of deliverables and mitigating risks associated with achieving key engagement milestones.
- A Leader: Your understanding and appreciation of servant leadership means you display behaviors that come with the key mindset shifts associated with being Agile. You demonstrate the ability to:
- Build a sense of community among all coaches assigned to an engagement.
- Cultivate shared understanding of customer needs and lead the team to exceed customer expectations.
- Sense the needs of the team and support them with the tools and resources needed to to be effective as well as engaged and confident team members.
- This role may included travel.
- You are a pragmatic problem-solving, resolving interpersonal conflicts, and overall helping groups of people communicate effectively.
- Once you have a clear understanding of the objective, your proactive and empowering nature make others want to follow your lead.
- You know when to step in and lead as needed, but are also comfortable stepping back and letting the team determine the best course of action.
- Experience with the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) and/or any other popular Agile practices and frameworks (e.g. Lean, Kanban, eXtreme Programming).
- Technical acumen and understanding of Agile technical practices and how they operate within an Agile organization (CI, CD, XP, TDD, etc.).
- High energy and can inspire change at all levels
- Experience in solution selling and shaping consulting engagement early in the sales cycle.
Opportunità di lavoro più recenti
SAP Service Manager
Business & Technology Integration
pubblicato 2 giorni fa
Cloud and Hybrid Infrastructure Security Consultant [Online/Phone Recruitment]
pubblicato 2 giorni fa
AMBG MW IPT Mobility Transformation Advisor
pubblicato 3 giorni fa
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
In Accenture più di 600.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.