Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
This a customer facing role for managing digital content on web portals, based out of local market in Italy. Requires good understanding of digital content production, editing, data entry on CMS (content management systems), asset management, business requirement gathering. Solid understanding of user experience fundamentals is a must. Ability to work within small teams of technical team members (developers) is a must. The person will serve as technical project manager with customer to define and write brief, play a key role in executing them on the digital platforms and function as the primary liaison between the digital marketing stakeholders, web operations teams (onshore and offshore).
Innovation starts with the foundations of systems. At Accenture you will be the one to redesign them. You'll transform the infrastructure and processes to drive big companies into the future. Express your value by focusing on our customer’s complex architectures as our consultants did for OnePayroll. https://www.accenture.com/us-en/success-onepayroll-microsoft-accenture
At least 2/3 years in the field of Digital Content management in a customer facing role. Understanding and experience with managing digital asset management. Strong experience with digital content workflows, including understanding of content creation processes (creative agency workflows) and content management processes (data entry on CMS, quality assessment, publishing). Excellent project management and relationship management skills, with the ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment, managing stakeholders onshore and offshore. Excellent spoken and written language skills in English (mandatory). Certification in Digital Marketing is a plus.
- Hands-on 2/3 years experience with most common Content Management systems (Adobe Experience Manager is a must)
- Hands-on 2/3 years experience with e-commerce platforms (Magento is a must)
- Solid understanding of UX/UI topics
- Understanding of graphic editing software (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Use of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Discuss and contribute to build digital content briefs with customer
- Project manage content deliverables for the customer
- Liaise with creative agencies to retrieve content and establish cooperation workflows
- Manage digital content changes and updates for the brand on the websites/microsites/emails/landing pages
- Manage content production requirements and priorities
- Perform quality assessment operations on digital content ahead of publishing
- Contribute to delivery operations, coordinating onshore and offshore teams data entry and content management activities
- Provide recommendations to customer on potentially improving content production workflows
- Propagate standard processes for content management across internal teams
- Manage issues and concerns from the customer around digital content delivery
- Understand, follow and ensure others follow all internal and client requirements around content lifecycle and also data protection, accessibility and related requirements
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
In Accenture più di 600.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.