If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results.
At Accenture Corporate Functions, in areas such as finance, HR, legal, facilities and services, or marketing and communications, we can provide the capabilities, knowledge and experience required to deliver the very best results to our clients and stakeholders alike.
In particular, if you join the execute services team you will be responsible for one or more locations.
This include a wide range of Workplace Solutions, facilities & building management, services delivered at Accenture location such as: building & maintenance, cleaning, mail delivery, logistics &/or storage services. Independently carry out routine tasks according to guidelines and under supervision.
He will address the activities of facilities necessary for the ordinary and administrative offices, through the coordination of external suppliers and the monitoring of the quality of services provided, in line with the procedures of the Workplace Services.
- Plan and manage operations and delivery of services, ensuring operational compliance to policies
- Interface other AWS functions for service management
- Develop and manage contract relationships with external service providers
- Check periodically the service is provided as required by the service contracts, in coordination with office coordinator
- Prepare action plan to cover inefficiency of Supplier
- Maintain an updated asset list under direct maintenance Accenture
- May execute/oversee the regular scheduled maintenance and unscheduled repairs of infrastructure and equipment (for example, heating, ventilation, lighting, air-conditioning, plumbing & sanitation, power, security, fire & life safety equipment and elevators/lifts), collaborating with the Office Coordinator / Office Service Responsible
- Controls Security and Safety requirements are achieved while working on maintenance
- May execute/oversee the activities required to ensure interiors are of a sufficient standard as defined by Accenture policies and standards (for example, décor, painting, furniture and fittings — such as doors, blinds, etc.)
- May oversee the delivery of cleaning services within the facility, managing the relationship with the vendor and ensuring standards for cleanliness are adhered to
- Manage locally the activities and space management and moving
- May execute/oversee the delivery of inbound and outbound mail and courier services
- May perform administrative duties according to location guidelines
- May be single point of contact for Workplace Solutions in a specific location
- Escalate main issues to Building Maintenance Lead
- Preferable previous experience within Facilities Services.
- Education: Architecture or Engineering
- Ability to maintain relationship with external providers, monitoring quality service.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Good knowledge of English
Opportunità di lavoro più recenti
Business Agility Lead
Business Agility Lead
Client Service Delivery Lead
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
In Accenture più di 500.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.