Accenture Research uncovers trends and shape data-driven insights through Thought Leadership and Research for Accenture and its clients. Accenture Research combines deep understanding of Accenture clients’ industries with leading-edge research techniques to discover the most pressing issues facing organizations today.
Our growing team of 300 researchers and analysts develops thought-provoking research -- supported by proprietary data and partnerships with leading organizations that guides our innovations and allows us to transform theories and fresh ideas into real-world solutions for our clients.
Our team uses innovative business research techniques such as economic modeling, data science, expert networks, surveys, data visualization, and open research with Tier 1 academic and business partners. Accenture Research powers hundreds of points of views published by Accenture every year, answers thousands of thought provoking questions from clients around the world, drives the insights that guides Accenture’s business strategy and handles Accenture’s exclusive network of data and sources covering all industries, countries, market trends and digital technologies. The team is part of Accenture’s Strategy Office.
We work in two main areas:
- Developing thought leadership and understanding trends: Accenture creates original, cutting-edge points of view to use with clients, the media and in conferences. Most of our projects are published and quoted in the media and you are expected to have a voice and an opinion on the industry both inside and beyond Accenture. Research into industry trends informs publications and the direction of our business.
- Client-focused research: you will work alongside our colleagues from the practice to provide research on clients’ business challenges and opportunities, support proposals, engagements and day to day discussions with clients on their business and industry.
About the role
- Develops thought provoking insights through market analysis and in-depth review of trends, under the leadership of Accenture’s Global Automotive & Mobility lead
- Proactively introduces innovative ideas to senior leadership and clients
- Designs and manages research to define and re-shape thinking on Automotive & Mobility industry
- Recognized as an expert in the Automotive & Mobility research field, namely having expertise in automotive & mobility strategies of core players, their digital transformation, digital business models and the wider CEO agenda
- Publishes regularly through Accenture’s publication channels and other channels
- Has a strong internal and growing external network and social media presence
- Ability to work with data scientists, leading academic organizations and also operate at Executive level
- Research outputs with major and long-lasting impact
- Credible in presenting work and discussing issues with clients and senior executives
- Shapes & manages complex research programs of work with global scope and manages related budget
- Credible with leadership and clients, both at global level in very different geographies and cultural contexts
- Talent magnet and role model
- Coach and mentor of junior researchers
We are looking for someone who has a comprehensive skill set:
- Track record in research with broad experience in applying the main research techniques, including financial management frameworks, data science/economic modeling, surveys and people related data sources
- Subject matter expertise in automotive & mobility strategies of core players, their digital transformation, digital business models and the wider CEO agenda or equivalent C-levels
- A deep understanding of the disrupting and enabling role of digital and technology in automotive and mobility markets and larger organizations
- Strong analytical skills and a proven ability to create “so what-driven” insights out of data
- Able to write in a clear and compelling way for C-suite audiences
- Solid experience in the presentation of research deliverables to high level executives
- Intellectual curiosity
- Proven ability to manage people and complex multi-country research projects
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Able to lead and drive consensus where there are many stakeholders
- Strong communications skills and good interpersonal skills in one-to-one and team settings
- Experienced Manager or similar
- 10+ years research experience
- Global / large private corporation or institution, Research Consultancy, Research role at Management Consultancy or Management Consulting experience with track record in Thought Leadership focused on Automotive & Mobility industries
Opportunità di lavoro più recenti
STAGE IN AREA MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS
Marketing & Communications
pubblicato 3 giorni fa
Innovation Consultant Strategy&Consulting
pubblicato 3 giorni fa
Business & Technology Integration
pubblicato 4 giorni fa
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
In Accenture più di 500.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.