Accenture ACS Solution Architect
Career Level: Manager / Senior Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
Accenture’s Security Practice is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through additional recruitment and acquisitions. You will have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in Cyber Security, Strategy and Risk Management. The sheer variety and scale of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform to build a career.
Role: a Solution Architect (SA) seeks to balance various aspects in order to Design Winnable and Deliverable Security Solutions. The Solution Architect researches advanced technologies and approaches regarding best practices in the field of ACS (APPLIED
SECURITY SERVICE): Digital Identity / Identity & Access Management, Cloud & Infrastructure Security, Data Protection, Platform Security, GRC
- Definition of the security solution: Solution Blueprint, Architecture, Key Assumptions, Estimate, Staffing / Cost to Serve, Economics (with the Enterprise Tools), Delivery Model, Offshore Involvements, SLA/KPI management, Competitive Pricing, Risk Matrix & Mitigation
- Find the best Applied Security Service (ACS) technological solution among all possible to solve the client business problems (RFP, Requirements, Opportunities).
- Describe the structure, features, behavior and other aspects of the security architecture to the Accenture and client stakeholders.
- Provide the specifications under which the solution is defined, managed and delivered.
- Architecture skills on Digital Identity / Identity & Access Management, Cloud & Infrastructure Security, Data Protection, Platform Security, GRC
- Skill to define the Security Solution Blueprint, Architecture, Key Assumptions, Estimate, Staffing / Cost to Serve, Economics (with the Enterprise Tools), Delivery Model, Offshore Involvements, SLA/KPI management, Competitive Pricing, Risk Matrix & Mitigation
- BOM / Vendor Management
- Risk Management for possible challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources and scope
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions
- Ability to work under indirect supervision
- Effective interpersonal skills and collaborative management style to include teamwork and team building ability
- Comfortable with ambiguity and time spent outside of comfort zone acquiring new skills
Qualifications for Solution Architect
- Project management and leadership skills are essential
- Experience developing IT and cloud infrastructure
- Master's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
- Experience in software engineering and design architecture
- Positive outlook in meeting challenges and working to a high level
- Advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes
- Professional experience working with and analyzing computer hardware and software
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with operating systems
- Minimum of 5 years of experience related to IT Management or other information technology solutions architecture role, preferred in security
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
In Accenture più di 500.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.