Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Digital Risk Consultant
- You will help our customers to identify, assess and manage emerging risks (e.g. Digital, ICT, Cyber Risks, Third Parties Management, Conduct Risks) and regulatory risks (e.g. AML, GDPR, MiFID,..) working within Risk Management teams. You will suggest innovative solutions for our customers operating in different sectors
- You will support our customers throughout their regulatory transformation and operational risk analysis projects for the Financial and several other sectors (Energy, Telco, Consumer Goods, Media, Automotive, etc.)
- You will develop new methodologies and data-driven models using the latest management technologies (e.g. Artificial Intelligence, Analytics tools)
- You will participate in implementing the proposed tools and ensure that time and budget targets are met
- You will work with your team to create detailed and comprehensive reporting to shows the customer work progress and results
Innovation follows a path which you will help design at Accenture. You'll help customers identify goals and achieve them by guiding them through a technological transformation. Find out how your skills can make a difference by making new application solutions into reality – just as our consultants did for Coop Italia. https://www.accenture.com/us-en/success-coop-italia
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way:
- You have two to seven years of experience in a similar role in consulting or non-financial risk management functions (e.g. Operational risk mgmt, Compliance, AML, Audit)
- You have flexibility, adaptability and ability to work in a team
- You have good interpersonal skills and excellent written and oral communication skills
- You have mastered MS Office, knowledge of R and Python will be considered a bonus
- You have a Finance, Economics or Engineering degree
- You speak and write English fluently
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Unleash your talent and build your career with us. Visit our website and discover the FAQ section to better plan your application: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer
POSIZIONI SIMILI VICINO A TE
Customer Value Manager for Telco [Online / Phone Recruitment]
pubblicato 8 giorni fa
Innovation Consultant Strategy&Consulting
pubblicato 11 giorni fa
Industrial Operations Consultant [Online / Phone Recruitment]
pubblicato 12 giorni fa
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
In Accenture più di 500.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.