Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Cyber Security Strategy & Risk Consultant
Do you have experience in Security Consulting? We will give you the opportunity to grow professionally, working in collaboration with our global network of experts helping our clients with security and risk decisions to defend from cyber threats of today and to succeed with the latest digital opportunities.
In our growing team where collaboration and delivery are the key drivers, you will deal with:
Help Boards and the C-suite develop their Cyber Security strategies, governance and policies needed to manage security risks
- Provide innovative and holistic approaches within the following fields: Security strategy, Security transformation, Cyber Risk management; Enterprise Security; Cyber Security assessments, audits and compliance, Business Continuity Management
- Support customers, delivering valuable insights, and designing and implementing business change with a focus on people and process Advise customers in understanding the role of Cyber Security by providing actionable guidance that’s designed to future-proof their businesses
- Develop next generation security design and transition approaches by leading security technology architecture and infrastructure design activities
Cyber security requires creative solutions and unconventional ideas which you can shape at Accenture. Alongside our experts, you'll respond to complex cyber-attacks and venture into the Dark Web to defend our customers. Show your passion and skills and be inspired by our teams who have worked for UNHCR. https://www.accenture.com/us-en/success-unhcr-innovative-identity-management-system?src=LINKEDINJP
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way you have:
- From 3 to 5 years of expertise in either of these areas: Cyber Security Strategy, Governance and Risk, Business Continuity and Cyber Resilience Management
- Relevant consulting, communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid project management experience including: defining scope, setting project timelines and milestone, driving deliverables, identifying risks, managing issues, and client relationship management
- Demonstrated practice in assessing and reviewing a security strategy and governance program framework that describes the process, controls, organization and infrastructure to manage information security capabilities
- Knowledge of the latest Cyber Security technologies, industry developments, and market trends, including an awareness of key methodologies and approaches
- Degree in Computer Science / Security related
- You speak and write English fluently
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Industry certifications highlight desirable, such as:
- ISO27001and ISO22301
- CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CISM: Certified Information Security Manager
- Certified Business Continuity Manager (CBCM)
- Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer (C/DRE)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer
POSIZIONI SIMILI VICINO A TE
Senior Enterprise Security Architect
pubblicato 1 giorno fa
Cyber Defense Services Solution Architect
pubblicato 1 giorno fa
Cyber Fusion Center - Managed Threat Operations Senior Analyst [Online/Phone Recruitment]
pubblicato 3 giorni fa
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
In Accenture più di 500.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.