Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Cyber Security Team Lead –Identity & Access Management
Join our teams of Identity & Access Management professionals and develop unique skills. You will work with the most innovative security providers with the most advanced technologies.
You will participate in international projects and:
- Identify and assess weaknesses and security requirements of applications, systems, processes, and organizations
- Develop Identity and Access Management strategies and architectures. Design and implement user experience, application target connectors, web access control and solutions, coordinate password management processes, configure automated provisioning and manage IT resource reconciliation activities
- Use systems integration to implement our innovative legacy, Web 2.0 and Mobile approaches and operate solutions in complex environments
- Manage Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) authentication for applications and resources that require it, and Identity Federation, Strong authentication, Biometric, Blockchain, Social Login, Mobile Access and single sign-on processes
Cyber security requires creative solutions and unconventional ideas which you can shape at Accenture. Alongside our experts, you'll respond to complex cyber-attacks and venture into the Dark Web to defend our customers. Show your passion and skills and be inspired by our teams who have worked for UNHCR. https://www.accenture.com/us-en/success-unhcr-innovative-identity-management-system?src=LINKEDINJP
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way:
- You have three to six years’ experience in the Information Security, IAM sector and have managed major customers
- You have worked with at least one of the following programming languages: Java, C, C++, Python
- You have API Gateway, Oracle Identity Governance or Oracle Access Manager skills
- You speak and write English fluently
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Unleash your talent and build your career with us. Visit our website and discover the FAQ section to better prepare your application: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer
POSIZIONI SIMILI VICINO A TE
Cyber Defense Services Solution Architect
pubblicato 7 giorni fa
Senior Enterprise Security Architect
pubblicato 7 giorni fa
Cyber Fusion Center - Managed Threat Operations Senior Analyst [Online/Phone Recruitment]
pubblicato 9 giorni fa
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
In Accenture più di 500.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.