Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Smart Connected Solutions Analyst
Become a key player in Industry X to deliver digital transformation in the areas of IoT, Industry 4.0, Intelligent Products & Platforms and Digital Manufacturing & Operations.
As part of a team, you will participate in international projects, to design and develop IoT implementation and innovative products as 3D modeling, AR/VR and wearables, Edge computing, next-level robotics or coding on AI.
Help to design solutions across multiple Cloud services and platforms for creating Connected products, Smart Manufacturing, HMI and Smart Operations and being responsible for:
- Develop and deliver software components, propose improvements and implementation technologies
- Contribute to the tasks backlog to match defined project milestones
- Learn continuously through training, certifications and collaboration with experts across the company
Join us to reinvent industries such as Retail Products, Medical Tech Equipment, Media, High Tech, Aerospace and Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil and Gas, and Utilities Visit us here to find out more about Industry X
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way you have:
- At least 1 years of experience working:
- On development and delivery of a digital project (IoT / Web and Mobile Applications/ Edge and so on…)
- On development and unit test SW using C# language on small-mid size projects
- In documenting the developed source code, along with the tests performed on it to verify it against completeness and correctness
- On SW design, demonstrating good understanding of common design patterns and SW components interface definition
- Proficiency in using Cloud Platforms e.g. Azure or AWS in hosting custom applications
- Familiarity with microservices architecture and containerization (e.g. Docker)
- You are graduated in STEM (Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry)
- You speak and write English fluently
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer
POSIZIONI SIMILI VICINO A TE
Senior Back-End Developer- Accenture Products & Platforms
pubblicato 11 giorni fa
SAP S4 Hana / BTP Technical Analyst for Digital Transformation
pubblicato 14 giorni fa
Full Stack Engineer Architect
pubblicato 21 giorni fa
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
In Accenture più di 500.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.