Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Security Solution Architect
Milan Turin Rome
Create integrated, practical solutions tailored to each organisation’s business goals and work to strengthen company security and defend against known threats, quickly detect, respond to the unknown.
You will be part of a team helping businesses prepare, protect, detect, respond, and recover at all points of the security lifecycle and be responsible for:
- Client Stakeholder engagement (with client CISO and/or Security/System Architect);
- Discuss security risk and associated mitigation approach/techniques in business context
- Understanding of Threat Landscape and ability to apply them in client context
- Understanding of common security & regulatory compliance regime (e.g. Privacy Act, GDPR, etc)
- Design deliverable and business aligned Security services
- Define/Review Conceptual/Logical or Technical Security Architecture to secure a client system / environment
- Define security architecture (along with assumptions) required for solution estimate;
- Solution estimation by understand and able to articulate estimating factors (e.g. License requirement/model, Infra Requirement & Delivery Effort, etc.)
- High Level Delivery Planning
Cyber security requires creative solutions and unconventional ideas which you can shape at Accenture. Alongside our experts, you'll respond to complex cyber-attacks and venture into the Dark Web to defend our customers. Show your passion and skills and be inspired by our teams who have worked for UNHCR. https://www.accenture.com/us-en/success-unhcr-innovative-identity-management-system?src=LINKEDINJP
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way you have:
- Relevant years of security experience in one of the following areas: Cyber Defense, Digital Identity, Application Security, Managed security, Security Operations
- Knowledge of security patterns (along with their integration approach) and apply them in the context of the client system / environment
- Awareness of products/solutions (Open Source or Commercial) available in the market (SIEM, EDR, WAF, DLP, AV, EDR, NGFW, PAM, IAM, EPP, APT, VA, PT, SAST/DAST, etc)
- Working knowledge of typical security architecture across the full technology stack
- Enterprise level Security delivery experiences in one of more security domains (i.e. End-to-End Delivery of a security solution)
- Understanding of Cloud concepts such as IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and how it relates to security (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform)
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA preferred
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, STEM preferred
- You speak and write English fluently have excellent communication skills, that make it easy for you to build relationships with clients, communicate and interact with technical and business audiences
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer
Posizioni simili vicino a te
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
In Accenture più di 500.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.