Google Cloud Architect
Our strength is our people! You will lead technology innovation for our clients through robust delivery of world-class solutions. With Accenture’s Google Cloud Business Group, you will work with best in class technologies, to rapidly address the disruption our clients are going through by bringing together our global Accenture capabilities and Google’s disruptive technologies.
What would you do?
- Work with implementation teams from concept to operations, providing deep technical subject matter expertise for successfully design and deploying large scale architecture solutions in the enterprise, using modern architect pattern on premise and public cloud
- Work with architect team to efficiently use Google Cloud infrastructure to support customer business and requirements.
- Learn methods to develop, implement, and deploy solutions
- Recognize a wide variety of solution domains, use cases, and applications
- Develop essential skills for managing and administering solutions
- Develop knowledge of solution patterns — methods, technologies, and designs that are used to implement security, scalability, high availability, and other desired qualities
- Implement methods for automation of all parts of the predictive pipeline to minimize labor in development and production
- Responsible for evaluating the google cloud native services and other technologies for our customer needs and recommending the best fit for them aligning to their future vision and strategy
- Develop best practices, thought leadership and Point of views related to Google Cloud
- Formulate business problems as technical architecture problems while ensuring key business drivers are captured in collaboration with product management
You will have the opportunity to learn and work with Accenture’s certified Google Fellows and certified Google Cloud practitioners.
Who do we need?
- Active Google Cloud Architect Certification
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience of designing, building and operationalizing large-scale enterprise architect solutions and applications using one or more of GCP services in combination with 3rd parties - Google Compute Engine, Google App Engine (GAE), Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), Google Cloud Platform, Google Cloud Foundation, Storage Solutions, Cloud Computing, DataProc, BigTable, BigQuery, PubSub, Functions, Cloud Operation.
- Hands-on experience across a broad range of Google services, with deep-dive knowledge and skills in specific services.
- Hands-on experience across a broad range of on-premise architecture (eg. Virtual and physical infrastructure).
- Minimum of 3 year of architecting and implementing next generation infrastructure and architecture on GCP
- Hands-on experience across a broad range of database architecture.
- Minimum of 2 year of experience in performing detail assessments of current state customer architecture and creating an appropriate transition path to GCP
- Passion for automation and experience with tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Puppet, and Chef.
- Problem solving and performance optimization in a cloud environment. Highly distributed, scalable services bring unique challenges and we’ll be exploring state-of-the-art solutions to diagnose things that fail or slow down.
- Security awareness - you understand the importance of security best practices and know how to establish a robust set of defenses.
- Working with IT and Business stakeholders.
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Unleash your talent and build your career with us. Visit our website and discover the FAQ section to better plan your application: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer
Posizioni simili vicino a te
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
In Accenture più di 500.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.