Google Cloud Platform Specialist
Our strength is our people! You will lead technology innovation for our clients through robust delivery of world-class solutions. With Accenture’s Google Cloud Business Group, you will work with best in class technologies, to rapidly address the disruption our clients are going through by bringing together our global Accenture capabilities and Google’s disruptive technologies.
What would you do?
- Designing solutions and developing automation to support continuous delivery and continuous integration processes.
- Implement methods for automation of all parts of the predictive pipeline to minimize labor in development and production.
- Manage release and deployment cycles for highly available, scalable production infrastructure.
- Work with engineering leadership to drive no downtime release strategy.
- Apply site reliability engineering principles to a service and optimize service performance.
- Develop the operational procedures and monitoring platform and services and implement service monitoring strategies.
- Influence and create standards and methods for deployment of large-scale distributed systems.
- Manage service incidents and build automation to prevent problem recurrence.
You will have the opportunity to learn and work with Accenture’s certified Google Fellows and certified Google Cloud practitioners.
Who do we need?
- One active Professional Google Certification (Architect, Developer, Data Engineer, DevOps) required prior to start date.
- Minimum of 3 years of automation design and development experience in a cloud environment (Private and Public Cloud).
- Minimum of 1 year of Implementation/Delivery experience on Google Cloud Platform.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience of developing Infrastructure as a Code Concepts.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience of working with Infrastructure Automation Tools - Ansible, Packer, HC Vault, Jenkins, Terraform, Git Lab.
- Design Solution architecture on Cloud (Google Cloud Platform) Knowledge of Containers orchestration - Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, Istio.
- Minimum of 1 year of Design/Implementation of DevOps framework.
- Knowledge about AB deployment, Blue Green & Canary Deployments.
- Build software delivery pipelines, deploy and monitor services, and manage and learn from incidents.
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Unleash your talent and build your career with us. Visit our website and discover the FAQ section to better plan your application: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer
Posizioni simili vicino a te
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
In Accenture più di 500.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.