Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Cyber Security Senior Analyst
Help us to challenge the cyber security threat landscape, leveraging your technical knowledge about the most prevalent vulnerabilities, attack methods, and infection vectors.
In a specialized team you will support the timely delivery of monitoring services, dealing with:
- Investigate attacks against customer networks
- Analyze log data, network traffic and/or alerts in real-time
- Report incident detailing the threat and suggest possible remediation activities
- Review deliverables for adherence to procedures and guidelines
- Document, rectify, and provide feedback to other analysts identifying opportunities for processes improvement
- Develop knowledge of key security technologies and cyber-attacks and vulnerabilities
Cyber security requires creative solutions and unconventional ideas which you can shape at Accenture. Alongside our experts, you'll respond to complex cyber-attacks and venture into the Dark Web to defend our customers. Show your passion and skills and be inspired by our teams who have worked for UNHCR. https://www.accenture.com/us-en/success-unhcr-innovative-identity-management-system?src=LINKEDINJP
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way you have:
- 3-4 years’ experience in information or cyber security focused on intrusion detection monitoring and analysis
- Track record of operational environment, with customer-facing responsibilities
- Passion for cyber security, learning, and knowledge sharing
- A strong foundation in computer networking, including a detailed understanding of TCP/IP and other core Internet protocols
- Technical and troubleshooting skills with the ability to be dynamic in order to solve complex issues
- You speak and write English fluently
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Posizioni simili vicino a te
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
In Accenture più di 500.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.