Il processo di selezione verrà gestito in virtuale tramite la migliore modalità a tua disposizione. Qualora il tuo percorso di selezione andasse a buon fine, avrai la possibilità di aderire all’Accordo di smart working ove compatibile con l’attività svolta e lavorare da remoto secondo quanto previsto dalle policy aziendali. Grazie!
Key responsibilities include:
- Work in collaboration and co-operation with the regional CRE Business Partner, Transactions and Analytics Teams as required to plan and implement Market/Market Unit portfolio plans and supports reductions in future real estate operating costs
- Work closely with the CRE Team, MU Workplace Solutions Leadership and CIO to provide required inputs to support new/evolving real estate and workplace needs or local/regional portfolio planning
- Advocate for design excellence within agreed cost parameters and on time delivery, in line with Accenture governance, policies and processes incl. workplace, environmental, inclusivity, life-safety, security, technology, design standards across all regional projects
- Support as necessary CRE leadership and contribute to the strategic development of the Construction pillar, including managing initiatives, special studies or due diligence assignments with global cross-working teams as required
- Oversee and coordinate with location construction team leaders on large and/or complex real estate projects through all phases of design, development, construction and handover to Workplace teams
- Oversees the consistent end-to-end implementation and adherence to Global CRE and Construction standards, processes, methodologies and frame-works to guide behaviours, control cost, minimise risk and ensure operational consistency across all regional RE projects. Where deviations are necessary seek approval from the Global Head of Construction
- Oversees the vendor identification and selection process carried out by local construction team leads within each location/ across the region
- Coordinates with local construction team leaders the timely engagement and coordination with internal stakeholders (Procurement, Workplace Solutions, Technology, Security, Life Safety, Sustainability etc) to ensure building related requirements are captured and accounted for early in the design, timeline and budget estimates
- Reviews all regional projects, ensuring compliance with local norms & nuances, local codes and regulations; schedule and budget tracking, risk identification and mitigations as well as ensuring design complies with global guidelines and performance metrics
- Coordinates all milestone project and design reviews with CRE leadership and local construction project teams, prior to sign-off stages to allow opportunities for comment, direction and approval
- Develops and monitors the project schedule, in conjunction with location construction team leaders and construction managers, leveraging best practice construction project management with early identification and reporting of risks and mitigations; status of works based on key milestones
- Responsible for overseeing and reporting on regional financial construction analysis, budgeting and tracking as well as schedule and risk management
- Prepare regional/MU real estate capital, and operating budget estimates (both accurate costs and timing of expenditure) in conjunction with location construction team leaders for CRE leadership approval during the capital planning process. Pre-engagement with appropriate levels of regional/MU management to obtain alignment of funding requests and explanation of project scope and the associated costs, as required is part of this process.
- Review and vets detailed construction cost estimates, with supporting relevant local market cost benchmarks, and documentation for project funding authorisation review meeting with CRE leadership, pre-incorporation into the AP 20 business case. Manage teams to track, deliver and report on annual approved budgets.
- Provide regular and timely regional project updates to the Construction PMO on project pipeline, time-line, budget status and risk status/mitigations
- Provide leadership for regional construction management leaders by managing, coordinating, developing, training and mentoring staff
Skills & Work Experience Must have:
- 10+ years’ experience in providing complex project management solutions for corporate real estate clients with a strong focus on corporate interiors and office fit-outs.
- Understands how to review, analyse, interpret and present real estate financial analysis and scenario planning enable business and CRE leadership to make informed decisions
- Demonstrable experience of managing, at any one point in time, multiple projects and teams, handling conflicting priorities with aggregate budgets of ~ $100mm
- Experience of managing and leading remote teams across different countries in Europe is a key advantage
- Experience and knowledge of alternate procurement routes to deliver design and build outs i.e. Single stage lump sum, Design and Build, Turnkey
- Significant experience of preparing and managing capital budgets for real estate/project build outs
- Significant experience of preparing, reviewing and implementing project time-lines for real/estate/project build outs based on different procurement routes
- Strong skills in the following areas: business acumen, stakeholder engagement and management; influencing skills, people management, financial analysis, budgeting, risk management, relationship building, time management, negotiation skills, planning and organizing, written and verbal communications
- Proven experience working with Architects, MEP, and all other sub consultants that make up the overall design team
- Proven experience working with General Contractors, and working knowledge of all sub trades that work within the build portfolio
- Experience working with LEED certified construction projects
- Working experience with technology and security designs and implementation
- Working experience working with Furniture dealers and manufacturers
- Must be willing and able to travel
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and MS Project.
- Ability to read and understand architectural drawings
- Undergraduate Degree; Bachelor’s degree in project management, engineering, construction, business or relevant field
Accenture attua una politica di pari opportunità e accoglie le candidature provenienti da tutte le componenti della società senza operare alcuna discriminazione in base a razza, religione o convinzioni personali, origine etnica o nazionale, disabilità, età, cittadinanza, stato civile, inclusa convivenza di fatto e unione civile, orientamento sessuale, identità di genere, o qualsiasi altra condizione applicabile tutelata dalla legge.
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
In Accenture più di 500.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.