Il processo di selezione verrà gestito in virtuale tramite la migliore modalità a tua disposizione. Grazie.
Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Our Capability Network professionals support local-based consulting teams, to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to Accenture clients all around the world. Join a global network of more than 3,000 professionals, providing specialized and strategic industry and functional consulting support from key locations in Asia Pacific, Europe, North America and Latin America. You will be working in a multinational environment, with the opportunity to implement challenging projects, especially working with Global Banks and Insurance Companies
Digital Hr / Change Consultant
We are expanding the Capability Network Talent & Organization Team in Milan and Rome, and we are looking for a Digital HR/Change Management Consultant/Manager.
- Understand and translate customer needs into implementable business solutions to enable long-term success and HR/business integration. Understand analysis of the as-is and to-be processes.
- Design new HR/business processes based on customer requirements and conduct user review sessions and run stakeholder meetings.
- Implement HR/business programs/interventions that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes.
- Execute programs, manage plans and/or deliverables with entrepreneurship.
- Digital Adoption through WalkMe: delivery of end-to-end digital adoption journey by leveraging data to create personalized and segmented experiences for employees and customers.
- Robotic Process Automation for HR (UiPath): manage Robotics Process Automation discovery phase, define RPA Business Cases and support Proof of Concept implementation and industrialization. Experience in Change Management projects for this technology is a plus.
- Creation of conversational AI applications: design and integrate a conversational AI application for mobile apps, web applications, devices and bots
- Digital enablement through ServiceNow: delivery of projects along with change management initiatives (within HR or other)
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way you have:
- From 2 to 5-6 years’ experience related to successful delivery of Digital/HR Transformation projects
- Experience in Software as a Service projects.
- Master of Science degree preferable
- Willing to travel nationally and internationally
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) and preferably good level of another other foreign language e.g. German, French, Spanish or Portuguese would be strong asset
- Italian B2 Level is required
- ServiceNow, WalkMe, UiPath Certifications (or similar) are a strong plus
- Ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated success in contributing to a collaborative and distributed delivery environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically demonstrating deep problem-solving skills
- Desire to work in challenging and dynamic environments also driven by IT changes
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communications competencies
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Unleash your talent and build your career with us. Visit our website and discover the FAQ section to better plan your application: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture attua una politica di pari opportunità e accoglie le candidature provenienti da tutte le componenti della società senza operare alcuna discriminazione in base a razza, religione o convinzioni personali, origine etnica o nazionale, disabilità, età, cittadinanza, stato civile, inclusa convivenza di fatto e unione civile, orientamento sessuale, identità di genere, o qualsiasi altra condizione applicabile tutelata dalla legge.
POSIZIONI SIMILI VICINO A TE
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Healthcare/Clinical Research Business Transformation Specialist
pubblicato 1 giorno fa
USA PA - Harrisburg
Federal - Integration Project Manager
pubblicato 1 giorno fa
Utility Consulting, SAP IS-U Functional Transformation, Energy Retail & Customer Service
pubblicato 2 giorni fa
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
Con oltre 500.000 dipendenti in oltre 120 paesi, Accenture risolve le sfide più impegnative per i propri clienti offrendo un'ampia gamma di servizi e soluzioni nelle aree Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology e Operations.