Il processo di selezione verrà gestito in virtuale tramite la migliore modalità a tua disposizione. Grazie.
Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Strategy Banking Consultant
Working with the Accenture Banking Practice, you’ll have the opportunity to operate across several industry sectors: Corporate Banking, Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, Payments, Near Banking (Leasing, Factoring, Alternative Finance), Bancassurance, Assurbanking.
You’ll get the best out of your team, learning from diverse cultural backgrounds, skillsets and mindsets.
- Develop innovative and disruptive business solutions, referring to the most innovative topics (Open Banking, Fintech, Blockchain, Advanced Analytics, AI, Machine Learning, Augmented and Virtual Reality)
- Contribute to our client's business purpose, in terms of new trends and impacts, as ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) Strategy, Human + Machine approach, Data Driven transformation
- Adapt distribution and service channels to seamlessly incorporate digital and mobile banking
- Deploy cutting-edge banking automation, including robotic process automation (RPA), machine learning and the latest advances in artificial intelligence
- Help in redesign product lines, to increase sales effectiveness. You will be involved in customer strategy, customer experience and customer loyalty
- Project new operating models to deliver strategic change and improve organization agility and/or capture value from M&A
- Support M&A and post-merger integration activities
- Draw cohesive conclusions and present key findings to C-level clients
- Be responsible for coaching and mentoring analysts and junior consultants of your team
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way:
- You have 2-5 years’ experience in consulting, a start-up or other business environment
- You have robust analytical skill set
- You are a solid team player who’s also an independent thinker
- You are deadline-driven, organized and able to multitask
- You have strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- You have at least a Master’s Degree
- You speak and write English fluently
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Unleash your talent and build your career with us. Visit our website and discover the FAQ section to better plan your application: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture attua una politica di pari opportunità e accoglie le candidature provenienti da tutte le componenti della società senza operare alcuna discriminazione in base a razza, religione o convinzioni personali, origine etnica o nazionale, disabilità, età, cittadinanza, stato civile, inclusa convivenza di fatto e unione civile, orientamento sessuale, identità di genere, o qualsiasi altra condizione applicabile tutelata dalla legge.
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
Con oltre 500.000 dipendenti in oltre 120 paesi, Accenture risolve le sfide più impegnative per i propri clienti offrendo un'ampia gamma di servizi e soluzioni nelle aree Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology e Operations.