Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment that the world’s largest Salesforce practice dedicates to customers in transforming their way of working in Sales, Marketing and Customer Service. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique, growing in an international network of more than 11,800 professionals, Master Certified for Salesforce Fullforce Solution in all 12 Industry and Cloud categories.
Accompany our customers’ business model evolution by adopting innovative end-to-end Salesforce solutions which can generate Customer Engagement using the latest features, such as AI, Einstein and Lightning.
Based on your experience, attitudes and industry knowledge, you will be involved in Accenture areas which are closest to you, Technology, Consulting or Digital and at different levels in the following activities:
- Designing solutions using Agile methodologies (Design Thinking, DevOps) to optimise international customers’ business
- Implementing (object configuration, standard layout composition, design workflow, process builder, approval process, validation rule, etc.) and developing (Apex classes, Visual Force, Lighting component, trigger, web services) of the Salesforce.com platform
- Analysis and management of any developed software issues
- Participation in e-commerce projects (B2B and B2C) with the Salesforce Commerce Cloud (ex Demandware), Cloud Craze and Heroku tools, for Web and Mobile
- You have at least two years’ experience in one or more of the following areas:
- solutions analysis and technical drawing on the Salesforce platform
- development with the Java/J2EE object based programming language
- Apex, Visualforce, Aura Lightning/Aura Framework development
- DevOps (Continous Integration & test automation) development methodology
- You have teamwork and strong problem-solving skills
- You have a technical-scientific degree
- You speak and write English fluently
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
In Accenture più di 500.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.