Il processo di selezione verrà gestito in virtuale tramite la migliore modalità a tua disposizione. Grazie.
Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Expert B2B for Telco & Media Industry
Contribute toward revolutionary, organisational business models of the most important Communications & Media companies.
You will be involved in the following:
- Planning an innovative go-to market strategy, from service design to development and marketing (e.g. Cloud, ICT Security).
- Analysing related markets and using new emerging technologies, ecosystem players (e.g. Google, AWS, Microsoft, IBM, ...) to influence "go-to " market approaches.
- Turning achievements into added value and presenting optimisation insights to C-level clients.
- Coaching and mentoring your team's junior members
- Developing new, growing business Telco and Media Convergent Operator opportunities.
Be part of the Strategy & Consulting service and work with global companies leading them into new horizons by solving their biggest business challenges such as digital disruption and future workforce. Find out how your skills can make a difference by making new application solutions into reality – just as our consultants did for TELECOM ITALIA: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/success-interactive-voice-response-solution?src=LINKEDINJP
- 3-6 years’ experience in consulting, or with a vendor as Google, IBM, Microsoft, AWS, or 3-6 years experiences in B2B marketing or sales area for a Telco in the local and European Industry.
- Familiarity with B2B BSS Telco Architecture.
- Knowledge of some of the main B2B BSS platforms (SFDC, SAP, Oracle, Adobee, MSN, Google) and OSS platforms (Amdocs, ...) for Telcos.
- Experience in one of the following areas of products/services: Cloud, Security and general ICT (to be detailed) (mandatory at Manager level).
- Awareness in Commercial Front End/Back End B2B processes.
- A technology addiction
- An Analytical, deadline and multitasking vision
- Ability to create and develop C-level relationships
- A Master’s Degree
- Fluency in speaking and writing English
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
- You love to share and learn different things
Are you determined to face and beat the challenges this role brings even if you don't have the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture attua una politica di pari opportunità e accoglie le candidature provenienti da tutte le componenti della società senza operare alcuna discriminazione in base a razza, religione o convinzioni personali, origine etnica o nazionale, disabilità, età, cittadinanza, stato civile, inclusa convivenza di fatto e unione civile, orientamento sessuale, identità di genere, o qualsiasi altra condizione applicabile tutelata dalla legge.
Management Consulting Manager - Credit Loan IQ
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Leadership Presentation Designer
pubblicato 1 giorno fa
USA VA - McLean
Federal - Visual Communications Specialist
pubblicato 1 giorno fa
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
Con oltre 500.000 dipendenti in oltre 120 paesi, Accenture risolve le sfide più impegnative per i propri clienti offrendo un'ampia gamma di servizi e soluzioni nelle aree Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology e Operations.