Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
CFO & Enterprise Value Consultant
Help us design innovative technological solutions to implement Digital Finance services for our international customers.
You will be supported by senior colleagues and manage project activities including project management, development team coordination, iteration management with CFOs and Group Controllers, preparation of project deliverables and ensuring the following:
- Designing models, processes and evolution roadmaps in Planning and Control, Reporting and Consolidation areas, assessing operational and organisational impacts
- Supporting the implementation of new Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions, from model and process design to implementation
- Supporting CFOs in leading enterprise efforts on Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) objectives by reinventing related performance management frameworks and petrics
- Collecting and analysing business requirements to define and implement CFO operating models (using digital enablers such as Robotic Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Analytics, etc.) and in the Treasury and Cash Management area
- Supporting new projects’ sales process (preparing sales campaigns on innovative themes, preparing partnership proposals, RFP, etc.) through the identification of areas with greater digitisation potential. You will also prepare business case studies
- Carrying out performance improvement initiatives on operating costs, working capital and liquidity using advanced analytics solutions and models
Innovation follows a path which you will help design at Accenture. You'll help customers identify goals and achieve them by guiding them through a technological transformation. Find out how your skills can make a difference by making new application solutions into reality – just as our consultants did for American Express: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/success-american-express-mobile-banking?src=LINKEDINJP
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way:
- You have worked two to seven years in consultancy covering areas such as organisational and process models in Administration, Finance and Control, Treasury, Cash and Liquidity Management, planning and reporting models and market leading EPM solutions
- You have experience in implementing ERP, accounting reporting & analytics systems, with a focus on functional process design, business blueprinting, program management/PMO for the best Finance and Accounting solutions such as Oracle, and Microsoft
- You have a strong interest in the latest developments in Digital Finance (RPA, AI, Analytics), and have experience with their application
- You have a degree in Economics, Finance or Management Engineering
- You speak and write English fluently
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
USA NY - New York
Capital Markets Management Consultant - Wealth Management
USA IL - Chicago
Customer Engagement Medicare Sales & Marketing Manager
Salesforce Management Consulting Manager
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
In Accenture più di 500.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.