Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Contract Analyst - Support for the Gallia Employment Law Team
You will support the Employment Law Team across the Gallia geographies in:
- Managing the relationship with outside counsels (incl. billing/invoicing, budgeting, handling internal billing tools, reporting, follow-up of various litigation matters, etc.)
- Litigation matters (including updating internal litigation tracker and follow-up with Employment Law Team and outside counsels in Gallia geographies)
- Law queries:
- Legal watch, spotting trends / upcoming legal changes / interesting case-law, preparing regular updates
- Feeding, updating and creating templates in the database
- Helping in preparing training materials for stakeholders (research, power point presentations, etc.)
- Assisting in revising post-termination restrictions of prospective/candidate Accenture Leaders, connecting with global recruitment teams
- Support the contracting teams in revising the transfer of personnel provisions in commercial agreements
- Research in various employment law areas
- Assisting in ethics and compliance investigations (including feeding and updating internal tracking tool, note taking of employees’ interviews, translations, coordination between various teams, etc.)
- Immigration queries:
- Follow-up and coordination with People Mobility, Employee Tax & Immigration and other key stakeholders
- Assisting in implementing immigration strategies, leading operational processes, etc.
- Legal watch and updates on immigration law
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way you have:
- A Legal education in Europe, preferably in France, Belgium or the Netherlands
- The capacity to understand corporate policies and interests to exercise reasonable judgment and apply risk mitigation and escalation procedures to the line manager
- The ability to interact with executives at all levels of the organization
- Strong time management, prioritization and analytical skills
- Efficient in conducting legal research on primary and secondary legal sources
- High level of responsiveness and follows through on commitments
- Detail-oriented, organized, flexible and focused at all times
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills
- A relevant experience in Employment Law would be a plus
- You speak and write English (and ideally French) fluently - competent in delivering presentations
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture attua una politica di pari opportunità e accoglie le candidature provenienti da tutte le componenti della società senza operare alcuna discriminazione in base a razza, religione o convinzioni personali, origine etnica o nazionale, disabilità, età, cittadinanza, stato civile, inclusa convivenza di fatto e unione civile, orientamento sessuale, identità di genere, o qualsiasi altra condizione applicabile tutelata dalla legge.
Posizioni aperte vicino a te
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
Con oltre 500.000 dipendenti in oltre 120 paesi, Accenture risolve le sfide più impegnative per i propri clienti offrendo un'ampia gamma di servizi e soluzioni nelle aree Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology e Operations.