- As part of a Human Capital Management project team, you will plan and prepare workshops to present the Oracle HCM Cloud to customers, highlighting its advantages and guiding them towards the best technologically innovative HR solutions.
- You will independently manage your projects throughout all implementation phases (requirements mapping, integration, deployment tests and end-user training) and budget management, ensuring quality and on-time compliance.
- You will coordinate and support a team of younger resources in their professional growth. The team will help system configuration on different HR modules.
- You will support business development activities (offer and project processing, demos and workshop preparation and organisation for new or existing customers).
- You will have the opportunity to develop your knowledge and continue to grow as a consultant in the application projects area
- You have two years' experience in a similar consulting role
- You know Oracle's HCM Cloud and at least one of its modules (Core HR, Roles and Security, Page Composer, BIP, OTBI, HDL, PaaS, Workforce Compensation, Goal & Performance, Goal Management, Talent Review & Succession and Career Development)
- You can use PowerPoint and know how to prepare and manage presentations
- You are passionate about Excel formulas and pivots
- You can use at least one programming languages (SQL, C, Java)
- You like to coordinate and support younger colleagues in their training
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, or Economics
- You speak and write in English fluently
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Business Transformation Advisor - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Mobile and Web Apps Developer Consultant (ALL LOCATIONS)
Business & Technology Integration
Global Travel, Aviation Consulting Manager 2
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.