- Calculate the overall demand intake. Understand new demand, provide perspective on resource availability/challenges, analyse open-role requirements and identify resource risks
- Demand fulfilment. Manage open-roles, coordinate different resource pools, prioritise roles, and escalate issues. Make scheduling decisions which follow and balance our scheduling principles
- Productivity Analysis and Actions. The role is responsible for providing resource pool productivity metrics
- Business&People Advisory. Represent or support individuals throughout the scheduling process by understanding their needs, preferences, and skills and matching them to business priorities
- Provide a fully coordinated sourcing plan. Working with Resource Pool Lead, Recruitment and other key roles
- Resource Pool S/D Balance. Analyse resourcing risks, concerns and mitigation options and discuss analysis with delivery leadership
- Productivity Management. Ensure the resource pool has the right level of productivity for the monitoring and proactively addressing potential issues
- Reporting. Contribute to the analysis of open/overdue demand, highlighting areas of risk or concern
- You have been working in a similar role for at least three years
- You have the required professional skills such as Supply Demand Management, Resource Cap Forecasting and Planning and Workforce Scheduling
- You are an Excel and Powerpoint master
- You have good Stakeholder Management, oral and written communication skills.
- You have a postgraduate Human Resources Degree or related experience
- Speaking and writing English comes naturally to you
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.