WHERE TOMORROW’S IDEAS TAKE SHAPE.
Join a global network of more than 3,000 professionals, providing specialized and strategic industry and functional consulting support from key locations in Asia Pacific, Europe, North America and Latin America. You will be working in a multinational environment, with the opportunity to implement challenging projects, especially working with Global Banks and Insurance Companies
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large-scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information please visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
Currently we are expanding the Capability Network Team in Milan and we are looking for experienced and accomplished Finance & Enterprise Performance – Financial Planning, Management Reporting and Consolidation Reporting professionals.
- Permanent employment contract
- Attractive benefits package
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects
- Core training program in US headquarter
- Dynamic, international working environment
- Minimum bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of consulting (preferred), audit or overall industry experience
- Experience in finance transformation projects across all or any of the phases (Assess, Design, Build and Deploy) to deliver:
- Working knowledge on leading Enterprise Performance Management solution (Hyperion, SAP BPC, Anaplan, Tagetik, other EPM solutions)
- projects on implementation of Enterprise Performance Management solutions including supporting business case, functional design and program management
- leading projects on business process reengineering including change management, implementing performance management, six sigma, lean, and BPM concepts in the CFO organization.
- Test and Deploy skills, preferably involving implementation of Enterprise Performance Management solutions (e.g. workflow or document management systems),
- Experience with either one or more of ERP financial applications (preferably SAP or Oracle) from a Business Analysis & Functional Design perspective is preferred
- Consulting and project delivery experience - preferred
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) is required
- Good level of the other foreign (EU) language e.g. German, French, Spanish would be strong asset
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communications competencies
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven success in contributing to a collaborative and distributed delivery environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
Accenture attua una politica di pari opportunità e accoglie le candidature provenienti da tutte le componenti della società senza operare alcuna discriminazione in base a razza, religione o convinzioni personali, origine etnica o nazionale, disabilità, età, cittadinanza, stato civile, inclusa convivenza di fatto e unione civile, orientamento sessuale, identità di genere, o qualsiasi altra condizione applicabile tutelata dalla legge.
Posizioni aperte vicino a te
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
Con oltre 482.000 dipendenti in oltre 120 paesi, Accenture risolve le sfide più impegnative per i propri clienti offrendo un'ampia gamma di servizi e soluzioni nelle aree Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology e Operations.