- Digital Change: handling the entire lifecycle of change projects;
- Agile Change: handling the fast and iterative change in Agile projects;
- Lean Organization: shaping and implementing innovative organization models and workforce strategies to enable the digital transformation of our clients
- Understand and translate customer needs into implementable business solutions to enable long-term success and business integration
- Understand analysis of the as-is and to-be processes
- Design new business processes based on customer requirements and conduct user review sessions and run stakeholder agreement meetings
- Implement programs/interventions that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes
- Shape Digital Change strategy to support business transformational change programs and execute Change plan
- Execute a program, plan or deliverable using planning, communication and training skills
- From 3 to 6 years’ experience related to successful delivery of Change Management Projects
- Experience in Software as a Service projects
- Experience in Digital Change and Change Enablement programs
- Experience in Design Thinking projects is considered a plus
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Demonstrated success in contributing to a team-oriented and distributed delivery environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Desire to work in business transformation and change environments also driven by information systems/organizational strategy
- Minimum Master of Science degree
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communications competencies
- Minimum Italian B2 level required
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) and good level of another other foreign language e.g. German, French, Spanish, Russian would be strong asset
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Business Transformation Advisor - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Mobile and Web Apps Developer Consultant (ALL LOCATIONS)
Business & Technology Integration
Global Travel, Aviation Consulting Manager 2
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.