Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Technology Strategy Senior Manager
for Insurance Industry
- You will guide our customers as they shape the next generation of digital technology, defining the transformation process of complex architectures and operating models
- You will lead and inspire teams in creating innovative and feasible IT strategies focused on transforming the company business model
- Using your strategic thinking, you will help our customers to "turn to the new" and overcome their daily challenges
- You will handle the client’s C level relationships and keep them updated and motivated about the ongoing projects
- As a Manager, you will support your colleagues in their professional development path
Behind every successful Accenture project there is an innovative strategy. You'll aid business evolution by giving space to intuition and creativity. You will work with top professionals where you can express your value. Make a difference by addressing customers' demands by being inspired by to what our teams did for Siemens. https://www.accenture.com/us-en/success-siemens
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions, this is your chance! To stand out and face them in the best way:
- You have a Master’s degree in a STEM subject or in Business/ Economics
- You have seven to nine years cross-industry experience in consulting firms or big and international companies
- You are confident in delivering IT strategic work, including IT Transformation Plan, Enterprise Architecture definition, IT Application portfolio evolution, IT Operating Model design, IT strategy and IT Governance
- You know the latest IT methods (Fast data architecture, API and containers, Scaled Agile, DevOps…) and know how to use them to transform IT departments
- The Italian Insurance Market holds no secrets for you (Three years’ experience is the minimum required)
- You have strong organisational and communication skills that enable you to lead a portfolio of different projects and interface with multiple clients
- Technology is your passion and you are always looking for the most innovative solution
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
- You love to share and learn different things.
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Higher Education Finance Transformation Consultant
USA TX - Austin
Cash Applications New Associate
Business Process Specialization
USA NY - New York
SAP SCM Test Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.