Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Technology Strategy Senior Manager for Insurance Industry
- You will guide our customers as they shape the next generation of digital technology, defining the transformation process of complex architectures and operating models
- You will lead and inspire teams in creating innovative and feasible IT strategies focused on transforming the company business model
- Using your strategic thinking, you will help our customers to "turn to the new" and overcome their daily challenges
- You will handle the client’s C level relationships and keep them updated and motivated about the ongoing projects
- As a Manager, you will support your colleagues in their professional development path
Behind every successful Accenture project there is an innovative strategy. You'll aid business evolution by giving space to intuition and creativity. You will work with top professionals where you can express your value. Make a difference by addressing customers' demands by being inspired by to what our teams did for Siemens. https://www.accenture.com/us-en/success-siemens
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions, this is your chance! To stand out and face them in the best way:
- You have a Master’s degree in a STEM subject or in Business/ Economics
- You have seven to nine years cross-industry experience in consulting firms or big and international companies
- You are confident in delivering IT strategic work, including IT Transformation Plan, Enterprise Architecture definition, IT Application portfolio evolution, IT Operating Model design, IT strategy and IT Governance
- You know the latest IT methods (Fast data architecture, API and containers, Scaled Agile, DevOps…) and know how to use them to transform IT departments
- The Italian Insurance Market holds no secrets for you (Three years’ experience is the minimum required)
- You have strong organisational and communication skills that enable you to lead a portfolio of different projects and interface with multiple clients
- Technology is your passion and you are always looking for the most innovative solution
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
- You love to share and learn different things.
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture attua una politica di pari opportunità e accoglie le candidature provenienti da tutte le componenti della società senza operare alcuna discriminazione in base a razza, religione o convinzioni personali, origine etnica o nazionale, disabilità, età, cittadinanza, stato civile, inclusa convivenza di fatto e unione civile, orientamento sessuale, identità di genere, o qualsiasi altra condizione applicabile tutelata dalla legge.
Posizioni aperte vicino a te
Oracle HCM Cloud Time & Labor Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
USA NY - New York
Management Consulting Senior Manager – New York, NY
USA MO - Kansas City
Technology and Operations Social Media Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
Con oltre 482.000 dipendenti in oltre 120 paesi, Accenture risolve le sfide più impegnative per i propri clienti offrendo un'ampia gamma di servizi e soluzioni nelle aree Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology e Operations.