- 3-5 year cross-industry experience in consulting firms or big and international companies
- Consistent track record in designing comprehensive Next generation IT strategies, including but not limited to IT benchmarking, IT-Digital unit set up, Multiyear Technology evolution roadmap, Information and Data strategy, IT sourcing strategy, IT Application portfolio evolution strategy, IT Cloud strategy and IT Governance
- Deep experience in developing associated business cases and plans which are detailed, actionable and aligned with industry best practices
- Good business acumen to find the best way to support key strategic pillar with technology
- Understanding of emerging technology trends (Big Data, API, RPA, AI…) and impact on both overall enterprise architecture and operating model
- Basic knowledge of key emerging methodology (Agile, DevOps, Design thinking) and how to use it to improve IT related department
- Good understanding of IT and Digital Unit operating model. Knowledge of emerging agile enterprise framework (SaFe, DAD, Less) is a plus
- Basic understanding of Architecture definition and planning for key industry processes and for multichannel environment.
- Experiences on define operating model and architecture for IoT, Digital product management and data management is a plus
- Background in business and in IT architecture, as well as experience in business and IT collaboration
- Ability to rapidly assess the IT implications of business strategy and the business implications of IT strategy
- Knowledge of and passion for technology and digital trends
- Ambition and desire to shine in the newest strategic consultancy environment
- Demonstrable experience of managing teams of 3-5 people driving strategy work
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to continue to broaden technology skills
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Planning and coordination of own and/or team's work activities, to meet
- Commitments and quality expectations
- Exceptional presentation skills – ability to convey technology and business value propositions
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Confident, poised, ability to relate to senior client executives
- Ability to work with different stakeholder in multifunctional and multinational projects
- Minimum of Master’s Degree
- Fluent English and Italian
Accenture attua una politica di pari opportunità e accoglie le candidature provenienti da tutte le componenti della società senza operare alcuna discriminazione in base a razza, religione o convinzioni personali, origine etnica o nazionale, disabilità, età, cittadinanza, stato civile, inclusa convivenza di fatto e unione civile, orientamento sessuale, identità di genere, o qualsiasi altra condizione applicabile tutelata dalla legge.
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
Con oltre 482.000 dipendenti in oltre 120 paesi, Accenture risolve le sfide più impegnative per i propri clienti offrendo un'ampia gamma di servizi e soluzioni nelle aree Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology e Operations.