- Interfacing with Top Management to understand their needs, help shape value-added solutions and turn their ideas into reality
- Working alongside other Accenture Strategy experts to successfully achieve your goals.
- Interacting with Accenture's international ecosystems to develop and implement the best client solution
- Helping traditional corporations embrace new agile organisation concepts and supporting them in designing, implementing and running their employees’ work
- Developing a talent strategy to ensure the companies employees obtain and retain critical and digital skills and competencies (Workforce of the Future)
- Supporting organisations as they cope with Digital Disruption technologies. Accelerate reskilling, redesign work systems to unlock potential and strengthen the talent pipeline
- Implementing Career development, building learning and team development programmes to grow a team’s digital future capabilities and contribute to employee retention
- Assessing a company’s HR capability using qualitative and quantitative investigations, based on best practice examples (HR Assessments)
- Managing Strategic Human Resources projects which are connected to Innovation and Digital Transformation involving the greatest organisations
- You have at least 3-5 years’ experience in Start Up, Consulting Companies or with digital and innovative organisations
- You are positive, enthusiastic, and interested in HR, organisation and Digital trends
- You are curious about workforce evolution and passionate about finding ways to maximise its potential in a disruptive environment
- Technology inspires you
- You are flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and can organise your time effectively while managing multiple projects
- You are energetic, proactive and an effective Story Teller
- You can plan and work with a minimum supervision
- You hold a Business Administration or STEM bachelor’s degree
- You are fluent in written and spoken business English
- You value and welcome uniqueness
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA MA - Boston
Customer Insights & Growth Strategy Senior Manager
USA IL - Chicago
Accenture Strategy - Procurement Strategy Consultant
Test Automation Engineer - Northeast
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.