- lead a workstream and be responsible for rigorous analysis, to identify and validate value creation opportunities for our clients
- assess market evolution and company positioning (market sizing and analysis, competitor benchmarks, company’s positioning etc.)
- design go-to-market strategies (channels, suppliers and marketing), completing operating model assessments and providing recommendations
- support a M&A engagement (target screening, integration or divestiture planning)
- develop cohesive conclusions and present key findings, typically to C-level clients
- be responsible for coaching and mentoring analysts and junior consultants on the team.
- Design new insurance products
- Customer journey mapping, analysis for touchpoint model optimization
- Evaluation of Service quality and Customer satisfaction through Business Intelligence analysis
- 2-5 year experience in consulting firms or big and international companies
- demonstrable experience in one or more industries
- demonstrated ability to work with multi-cultural teams to deliver high-quality output in short timeframes
- a high degree of comfort with strategy frameworks and strong quantitative skills to develop financial or operational models and supervise data analysis
- ability to develop and apply consulting skills and have the capability of effectively solving complex business issues
- planning and coordination of own and/or team's work activities, to meet commitments and quality expectations
- strong communication skills (speaking, writing, listening)
- confident, poised, ability to relate to senior client executives
- leadership abilities
- strong interest in broadening skills, as opposed to being narrowly focused
- minimum of Master’s Degree
- fluent English and Italian.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Business Transformation Advisor - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Mobile and Web Apps Developer Consultant (ALL LOCATIONS)
Business & Technology Integration
Global Travel, Aviation Consulting Manager 2
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.