Your challenges may include:
- Analysing, designing and suggesting solution improvements using feasibility studies and design process reviews providing your domain expertise on complex projects
- Participating in requirement gathering and specification creation to ensure the project quality.
- Alongside the Solution Architect, designing solutions and business processes developing 3DExperience functional specifications required by customers
- Participating in industry/corporate process implementation across all related applications
- Troubleshooting complex configuration and system problems and develop functional specifications
- Conducting functional and integration tests, including preparation of cases/scenarios and test data, reporting progress and issues.
- Preparing and supporting organisational change management by preparing a training plan, documentation and providing end user training
- Training and coaching of workstream teams leading in-depth workshops on technical specifications
- Skills and abilities developed during more than two years’ work experience with 3DEXPERIENCE or other Dassault Systèmes products
- You will have professional field-experience of IT systems (engineer/production)
- Business Process Design, Tests management / execution or Aerospace & Defense experience will be considered a plus.
- Ability to work in a flexible team environment with experience in team and time management
- Excellent (written and oral) communication and interpersonal skills
- You value uniqueness
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
- Master or Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or related degrees
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.