WE GIVE NEW MEANING TO DIGITAL EVERY DAY.
- Contribute to the development of new products, business models and services for our customers using the most innovative digital tools (average budget, technology assets & devices, creativity & contents, analytics) and digital ecosystem (start-ups) on the market
- Develop advanced analysis models and design marketing campaigns to meet the specific needs of our customers
- Draw UX interfaces and manage digital asset processes
- 2-3 years of experience in Marketing Area in Consultant, Product (CGS, Retail, LS, etc) or Multimedia Company
- Good Knowledge of digital marketing and digital media tools and applications
- Team player willing to share ideas and work collaboratively
- Excellent leadership potential, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Degree in Economics, Business Engineering or Communications
- Fluent in oral/written English
- Knowledge of other languages is a plus (French, German)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA MA - Boston
Customer Insights & Growth Strategy Senior Manager
USA IL - Chicago
Accenture Strategy - Procurement Strategy Consultant
Test Automation Engineer - Northeast
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.