- End to end SEO strategy responsibility for client websites
- Ongoing support of page optimization initiatives (On-Page SEO): audits and recommendations
- Develop and implement off-site & link building strategy
- Work with the client & development teams to ensure SEO best practices & recommendations are properly implemented
- Determine the best keywords and user intent to make content recommendation
- Analysing the client’s competitors and maximizing search exposure
- Reporting, data analysis & bench marking
- Improving a company's Organic Search results as: non-paid traffic, CTR, ranks, user engagement,
- Collaborative work with other SEO team members across the projects as well as managing your own client’s websites
- Close cooperation with client stakeholders to influence their business outcomes and positive satisfaction.
What makes the difference
- Min. 5-year proven SEO experience
- Understanding of search engine principles, best-practices and algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest Google trends and interest in web marketing
- In-depth experience with website analytics and SEO tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Search Console, Google AdWords Keyword Tool, Screaming Frog, Deepcrawl, SemRush, Conductor, SEOMoz, or any other SEO Tools)
- Good understanding of Web Traffic analysis, content analysis and benchmarking
- Ability to perform keyword research, content analysis and keyword optimization
- High experience with on-page SEO (Meta Tags, website URLs/structure optimization), as well as with all technical SEO elements and optimizations, and off-site SEO
- At least basic understanding on natural link building and improving online presence
- Problem solver and decision maker, analytical mind and presentation skills (studying traffic, analytics and reporting)
- Fast-learning skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of Digital Marketing, Client Relationship management, and Content Management
- Nice to have: HTML, CSS & Java Script knowledge
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English, other languages proficiency is a nice to have
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Business Transformation Advisor - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Mobile and Web Apps Developer Consultant (ALL LOCATIONS)
Business & Technology Integration
Global Travel, Aviation Consulting Manager 2
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.