Accenture is a consulting firm with an “Accent to the future” and the deepest passion for innovating business and life thanks to technology. Are you passionate about it?
As a recruitment specialist you will be part of a team, with junior and senior colleagues, dedicated to the various Accenture areas of business. In this role you will manage and be responsible of the entire recruiting process from hiring needs to onboarding. You will become a trusted geek hunter by engaging new talents who will address our clients to the digital transformation and promote Accenture as a top-notch innovation hub leading in the new.
Here an idea of your daily activities:
• build talent-pools, through different sourcing channels, anticipating possible issues in a preventive and problem-solving perspective
• achieve quantitative and qualitative hiring targets meeting business requirements
• take care of candidate experience, from the very first touchpoint
• promote innovative actions to enhance talent attraction and network with potential candidates
• be the owner of the entire recruitment process keeping relevant stakeholders constantly updated
• analyze KPIs aimed at improving the recruitment process and sharing recruiting results
• An enthusiastic from 4 to 6-year experienced recruiter in a company strongly oriented to digital transformation and emerging technologies with high level of performance
• An autonomous user of recruiting and sourcing tools (i.e. advanced search on LinkedIn, community scouting, traditional databases and knowledge of TALEO tool as a plus)
• A high achiever, team-builder and a reliable colleague
• An organized professional with a result-oriented and agile approach, focused on meeting deadlines
• A restless learner in HR world, digital and tech trends
• A fast and critical thinker
• A passionate networker and a strong communicator
• Graduated, with a proficient use of English and Italian
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Discover how you can bring your ideas and creativity to life in a young, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment. Grow with us and build a fast-moving career supported by excellent leaders. Thanks to their expertise and a structured and personalized training, you will learn a unique, widely-recognised working method that will transform you into a first-class professional. You will manage complex and challenging projects within an international environment, working in an unrivalled global network of experts. Where there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.