Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Sourcing and Procurement Manager & Specialist
Working as part of the Sourcing and Procurement team, you will analyse quantitative and qualitative data, provide insights for pivotal business decisions, and support a wide range of procurement activities.
Join one of our teams and based on your seniority and work experience, we will build you a professional future:
- Monitor and handle supplier spending and performance data and support supplier negotiation
- Analyse and develop contracts and commercial agreements and manage cost reduction initiatives by providing supporting data and arrange contract sign-offs in the assigned category
- Support project management in European and Global Level Accenture BOT procurement managed categories.
- While managing the relevant stakeholders, you will be part of the assigned categories purchasing process which interact with all levels of a multinational organisation
- Handle the client’s procurement function by coordinating a variety of delivery teams across Accenture’s international network.
- Act as a Client Leadership Business Partner to engage, understand and support business priorities
- Optimise contract performance by managing cost levers and client expectations identifying potential areas of additional revenue generation
- Deliver the project at the committed margin, or above and ensure client satisfaction and contract service level agreement (SLA) compliance
- Work alongside Finance to provide forecasts
Innovation starts with systems’ foundations which, at Accenture you will redesign. You will transform the infrastructure and processes to drive big companies into the future. The Sourcing and Procurement Division handles our clients’ procurement by coordinating a variety of delivery teams across Accenture’s international network. Express your value by focusing on our customers’ complex architectures just as our consultants did for OnePayroll. https://www.accenture.com/us-en/success-onepayroll-microsoft-accenturecross Accenture’s international network. Express your value by focusing on our customers’ complex architectures just as our consultants did for OnePayroll. https://www.accenture.com/us-en/success-onepayroll-microsoft-accenture
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way you have:
- a master’s degree in Economics, Engineering, Supply Chain Management
- overseas experience that provided you with the ability to interact with international colleagues and consulting company procurement, operations, manufacturing, supply chain clients.
- a willingness to travel and interact with international customers and colleagues
- a deep understanding of cost drivers, market dynamics and competitive tensions
- a proactive and analytical way of thinking that creates effective innovative solutions
- fluent spoken and written English skills
- high level of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills
- project management capabilities
- a desire to share and learn different things
- the view that each day is a new challenge and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policyAccenture is an equal opportunities employer
Accenture attua una politica di pari opportunità e accoglie le candidature provenienti da tutte le componenti della società senza operare alcuna discriminazione in base a razza, religione o convinzioni personali, origine etnica o nazionale, disabilità, età, cittadinanza, stato civile, inclusa convivenza di fatto e unione civile, orientamento sessuale, identità di genere, o qualsiasi altra condizione applicabile tutelata dalla legge.
Posizioni aperte vicino a te
Workday Certified Data Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
USA MD - Baltimore
Federal - QA/Test Lead
SAP Customer and Logistics Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
Con oltre 482.000 dipendenti in oltre 120 paesi, Accenture risolve le sfide più impegnative per i propri clienti offrendo un'ampia gamma di servizi e soluzioni nelle aree Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology e Operations.