Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Sourcing and Procurement Manager & Specialist
Working as part of the Sourcing and Procurement team, you will analyse quantitative and qualitative data, provide insights for pivotal business decisions, and support a wide range of procurement activities.
Join one of our teams and based on your seniority and work experience, we will build you a professional future:
- Monitor and handle supplier spending and performance data and support supplier negotiation
- Analyse and develop contracts and commercial agreements and manage cost reduction initiatives by providing supporting data and arrange contract sign-offs in the assigned category
- Support project management in European and Global Level Accenture BOT procurement managed categories.
- While managing the relevant stakeholders, you will be part of the assigned categories purchasing process which interact with all levels of a multinational organisation
- Handle the client’s procurement function by coordinating a variety of delivery teams across Accenture’s international network.
- Act as a Client Leadership Business Partner to engage, understand and support business priorities
- Optimise contract performance by managing cost levers and client expectations identifying potential areas of additional revenue generation
- Deliver the project at the committed margin, or above and ensure client satisfaction and contract service level agreement (SLA) compliance
- Work alongside Finance to provide forecasts
Innovation starts with systems’ foundations which, at Accenture you will redesign. You will transform the infrastructure and processes to drive big companies into the future. The Sourcing and Procurement Division handles our clients’ procurement by coordinating a variety of delivery teams across Accenture’s international network. Express your value by focusing on our customers’ complex architectures just as our consultants did for OnePayroll. https://www.accenture.com/us-en/success-onepayroll-microsoft-accenturecross Accenture’s international network. Express your value by focusing on our customers’ complex architectures just as our consultants did for OnePayroll. https://www.accenture.com/us-en/success-onepayroll-microsoft-accenture
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way you have:
- a master’s degree in Economics, Engineering, Supply Chain Management
- overseas experience that provided you with the ability to interact with international colleagues and consulting company procurement, operations, manufacturing, supply chain clients.
- a willingness to travel and interact with international customers and colleagues
- a deep understanding of cost drivers, market dynamics and competitive tensions
- a proactive and analytical way of thinking that creates effective innovative solutions
- fluent spoken and written English skills
- high level of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills
- project management capabilities
- a desire to share and learn different things
- the view that each day is a new challenge and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policyAccenture is an equal opportunities employer
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
pubblicato 2 giorni fa
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
pubblicato 2 giorni fa
USA PA - Philadelphia
pubblicato 2 giorni fa
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.