- Be fundamental in planning and working in extremely diversified business areas, becoming a point of referral for the client
- Analyse customer requirements and understand business needs
- Identify the opportunities provided by Salesforce technology to deploy innovative solutions
- Schedule project activities and check the correct implementation
- Manage relations with customers on both IT and business sides
- You will be the leader of a work team, that handle projects of radical technological transformation to help our customers get out of the logic of the conventional market and explore new areas of business sectors
- You’ll have 360° view of the different phases of the market, growing professionally in a complete and fast way
- 2-year minimum experience in Salesforce
- Expertise in the main Salesforce modules (Sales, Service) and SFDC platform functionality
- Awareness of the main CRM processes: Sales, Marketing, Caring
- Basic knowledge of the Financial Services environment
- Knowledge of applicative architectures, with a focus on omnichannel customer experience, core systems integration, cloud
- Familiarity with the main Banking CRM processes from leads acquisition to customer development and retention
- Basic knowledge of the regulatory environment for utilities (GDPR, MIFID II…)
- Master's Degree preferably in Economics or Engineering
- You value and welcome uniqueness
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.