Il processo di selezione verrà gestito in virtuale tramite la migliore modalità a tua disposizione. Grazie.
As a new Technology Strategy and Advisory Practitioner, you’ll test out new ideas with your teams and clients in your own unique way – join our global Technology Advisory team of experts, learn how to enable most innovative technologies like Cloud, Digital Architectures, Robotics, AI, Blockchain, IoT that evolve with Client business.
Become an end to end trusted advisor for our Clients and lead them today to the future of Technology.
You will be the connector of integrated teams with diverse cultural backgrounds, skillsets and mindsets all working together to deliver extraordinary outcomes. Accenture Technology Advisory practice is present in several industry sectors: Automotive, Banking, Insurance, Fashion, Communication and Media, Resources, Public Service, and others.
- Lead our client C-levels into their IT landscape innovation journey
- Design IT transformation roadmap by exploiting latest technologies on the Market
- Shape innovative IT ecosystems by using modern technologies to address business needs
- Study customized solutions for our client based on their ecosystem
- Set-up digital architectures and lead multiyear delivery projects
- Analyze the maturity of technologies by comparing their market trends and industry adoption
- Support the definition of new complex applications and data architecture
- Learn new technologies by creating and increasing personal skill and capabilities
- Manage modern and disruptive platforms, solutions and technologies (i.e. Cloud / DevSecOps platforms, microservices and data architectures, Open API platforms, IoT, AI, Robotic)
- Support Tech Advisory practice growth inside your clients, your industry and cross-market
- Collaborate as technology SME with other Accenture International teams and projects
- Drive resource growth and encourage team members to innovate and think creatively
To stand out and face them in the best way:
- 2+ years in similar role in Consulting Firms or premium International Firms
- Deep experience on digital architectures (i.e. SOA, microservices, API and data)
- More relevant F/E patterns and frameworks (i.e. Angular, HTML 5, low-code platforms)
- SDLC methodology design and set-up (Waterfall, Agile, DevSecOps)
- IT Infrastructure key principles knowledge (OS, middleware platforms and products)
- Knowledge of most adopted modern technologies (i.e. Cloud, IoT, AI, Robotics)
- IT PM and IT PMO skill and capabilities
- Architectural solution evaluation, comparison and business case capabilities
- You have robust analytical skill set
- You are a solid team player who’s also an independent thinker
- You are deadline-driven, organized and able to multitask
- You have strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- You have Bachelor or Master’s Degree
- You speak and write English fluently
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
- Last but not least, You can Make the Impossible Possible!
For a primary client of Banking Sector Accenture designed a multiyear strategic “Journey to Cloud“ roadmap to renew the client IT landscape by evolving its traditional infrastructure components and Application Portfolio in a new Cloud ecosystem. You, as a part of our Accenture team, will collaborate with IT Client Department Head Offices on the following main activities:
- Assess Application Portfolio cloud readiness
- Identify cloud value and opportunities for the single applications
- Design the new IT application and technical architecture to support J2C
- Collaborate with Infrastructure team to design the new Cloud environment
- Perform the overall initiative Business case
- Identify single projects and create the transformation roadmap
- Prepare intermediate and final deliverable of each project phase
- Illustrate results to client executive committe
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture attua una politica di pari opportunità e accoglie le candidature provenienti da tutte le componenti della società senza operare alcuna discriminazione in base a razza, religione o convinzioni personali, origine etnica o nazionale, disabilità, età, cittadinanza, stato civile, inclusa convivenza di fatto e unione civile, orientamento sessuale, identità di genere, o qualsiasi altra condizione applicabile tutelata dalla legge.
Opportunità di lavoro più recenti
Digital Transformation Manager in area Communication Media & Technology [Online/Phone Recruitment]
Product As A Service Enablement Specialist [Online / PhoneRecruitment]
Medtech Expert [Online / PhoneRecruitment]
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
Con oltre 500.000 dipendenti in oltre 120 paesi, Accenture risolve le sfide più impegnative per i propri clienti offrendo un'ampia gamma di servizi e soluzioni nelle aree Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology e Operations.