TECHNOLOGY IS DISRUPTING BANKING AND INSURANCE.
Play your part in projects in the Financial Services - Insurance, get to know top managers of leading Insurance players, and become part of a prominent leader in the industry. Enjoy the challenge of large scale programs, supporting Companies that are investing the most on innovation.
- Project and Define Application Evolution Roadmap, in order to guarantee a two speed view, balancing Innovation and management of current Legacy Systems;
- Design Core Insurance applications under new digital architectural pattern with Multi-channel and Interactive End user Interface;
- Re-engine Core Insurance Processes (P&C, Life and Claims) through New Digital enablers;
- Build compelling Business Cases on the Operating Model Transformation of our Clients towards the New, defining innovative use cases to improve time to market.
- Introduce Robotics and Intelligence Automation to enable the effective Digitalization of Insurance Processes;
- Agile development methodology;
- Analyze impact on IT and Operations Insurance Processes and Core;
- Applications, due to the new Compliance/Regulatory constraints.
- Master’s Degree in technical - scientific or economic disciplines;
- From 1 to 6 years of experience gained in a multinational/national Consulting Company in the Insurance sector;
- Knowledge of the functionalities of the main IT application systems in Insurance Companies;
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Fluent Business English.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.