JOIN ACCENTURE CONSULTING AND LIVE THE TRANSFORMATION OF FINANCIAL SERVICES.
Use your talents to transform the way the world's largest companies do business - join our Global Consulting Team, shape innovative processes and integrate them with the most advanced digital technology. Help us to drive the change in Financial Services.
CREDIT PROCESSES AND NPL MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT – Banking
We are looking for a Banking Consultant with a strong experience on Credit Area, in particular related to Credit Processes and NPL Management
Your experience will be focused on following our customers through business innovation and transformation, facing the new challenges of the digital world.
- Tackling and identifying solutions to our customers' business challenges
- Working with client teams to design and deliver strategic solutions developing and handling project deliverables such as:
- Drafting of the transformation programme for the Credit Management area with a focus on performing and non performing loans
- Definition of NPL Management programs (Portfolio disposal, securitization deals, servicing model implementation)
- Definition of Credit Portfolio Clustering Models and Credit Scoring for different segments
- Analysis and reengineering of Credit Processes with a particular focus on digitalization
- Redesign of Credit Architecture Models to implement complex solutions and systems for financial institutions
- 1 to 5 years' experience in a banking consultancy firm or financial institution
- Knowledge of Credit Processes and/or NPL Management, Credit Models and Scoring Systems
- Expertise of Credit Management tools
- Excellent analytical and synthesis skills
- High-performance teamwork
- Fluent English and Italian
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Engineering or Scientific disciplines
- Ready to travel in Italy and abroad
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Business Transformation Advisor - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Mobile and Web Apps Developer Consultant (ALL LOCATIONS)
Business & Technology Integration
Global Travel, Aviation Consulting Manager 2
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.