What makes the difference
- Master/Bachelors Degree on STEM
1 or more of the following competences/experiences
- 2+ years of proven Consulting/Services experience in the Communications, Media & Technology industry:
- Client relationship management
- Business Process optimization and effectiveness through technology solutions
- Insight to market and industry trends, and their impact on a client
- 2+ years of exposure to Communications/Telecommunications, Media & Entertainment, or Electronics and High Tech industries or in a network/telecom related area
- 2+ years of experience in designing mobile networks, including indoor covarage systems
- 2+ years of experience working with Wireless networks’ technical and business requirements
- 2+ years of protocol knowledge including GSM, CDMA, UMTS, LTE, 5G, 802.11 technologies,
- 1+ years of experience working with DAS and Small Cell equipment suppliers
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills, with organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Fluent English communication skills
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Discover how you can bring your ideas and creativity to life in a young, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment. Grow with us and build a fast-moving career supported by excellent leaders. Thanks to their expertise and a structured and personalized training, you will learn a unique, widely-recognised working method that will transform you into a first-class professional. You will manage complex and challenging projects within an international environment, working in an unrivalled global network of experts. Where there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) go to https://www.accenture.com/us-en/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.