Il processo di selezione verrà gestito in virtuale tramite la migliore modalità a tua disposizione. Grazie.
The candidate will be part of the Network Practice to support the plan, design, install and construct processes at communications service providers. He/She helps our clients to innovate and transform their businesses around how they plan, build, launch and operate network and service platforms in order to streamline operations, minimize time to market, and reduce costs. The candidate will also have a close co-operation responsibility with various units and geographies inside Accenture.
He/She will drive process or technology assessments and recommendations, conduct operating model analysis and provide recommendations to help carriers more efficiently design, install and deploy network to support services.
- Master/Bachelors Degree on STEM
- 2+ years of proven Consulting/Services experience in the Communications, Media & Technology industry:
- Client relationship management
- Business Process optimization and effectiveness through technology solutions
- Insight to market and industry trends, and their impact on a client
- 2+ years of exposure to Communications/Telecommunications, Media & Entertainment, or Electronics and High Tech industries or in a network/telecom related area
- 2+ years of experience in designing mobile networks, including indoor covarage systems
- 2+ years of experience working with Wireless networks’ technical and business requirements
- 2+ years of protocol knowledge including GSM, CDMA, UMTS, LTE, 5G, 802.11 technologies,
- 1+ years of experience working with DAS and Small Cell equipment suppliers
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills, with organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Fluent English communication skills
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Discover how you can bring your ideas and creativity to life in a young, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment. Grow with us and build a fast-moving career supported by excellent leaders. Thanks to their expertise and a structured and personalized training, you will learn a unique, widely-recognised working method that will transform you into a first-class professional. You will manage complex and challenging projects within an international environment, working in an unrivalled global network of experts. Where there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) go to https://www.accenture.com/us-en/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture attua una politica di pari opportunità e accoglie le candidature provenienti da tutte le componenti della società senza operare alcuna discriminazione in base a razza, religione o convinzioni personali, origine etnica o nazionale, disabilità, età, cittadinanza, stato civile, inclusa convivenza di fatto e unione civile, orientamento sessuale, identità di genere, o qualsiasi altra condizione applicabile tutelata dalla legge.
Opportunità di lavoro più recenti
Integration Developer & Technical Analyst - Mulesoft [Online / Phone Recruitment]
pubblicato 2 giorni fa
Salesforce Solution Architect [Online / Phone Recruitment]
pubblicato 2 giorni fa
Digital Transformation Manager in area Communication Media & Technology [Online/Phone Recruitment]
pubblicato 4 giorni fa
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
Con oltre 500.000 dipendenti in oltre 120 paesi, Accenture risolve le sfide più impegnative per i propri clienti offrendo un'ampia gamma di servizi e soluzioni nelle aree Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology e Operations.