1 or more of the following competences/experiences:
- 2+ years of demonstrable Consulting/Services experience in the Communications, Media & Technology industry:
- Client relationship management
- Business Process optimization and effectiveness through technology solutions
- Insight to market and industry trends, and their impact on a client
- 1+ years SDN (Software Defined Network) Experience
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV), SOA, and Cloud Computing
- Experience in Networking (e.g., TCP/IP, IP+Optical, IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS), IPTV, 3G, WiFi, LTE, SIP, Small Cells, DAS (Distributed Antenna System), DIAMETER, Unified Communications, VoIP, Routing / Switches, etc.)
- Demonstrable ability to work independently and as a team member, with organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Fluent English communication skills
- Master/Bachelors Degree on STEM
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA MA - Boston
Customer Insights & Growth Strategy Senior Manager
USA IL - Chicago
Accenture Strategy - Procurement Strategy Consultant
Test Automation Engineer - Northeast
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.