- Developing client business cases and value propositions, provide financial advice to the sales teams often working as the sole finance contact on the deal whilst escalating specific issues to CDTS Leads as appropriate
- Supporting the sales process by applying independent thinking, shape deals for Accenture’s largest scale engagements, ranging from outsourcing and complex consulting engagements to merger and acquisition transactions, the creation of new businesses such as joint ventures and operating companies and alliances
- Evaluating financial investment performance through the creation of valuation models, pricing models and preparation of market and competitive assessments to contribute to Accenture’s investment decision making
- 1-3 years of experience in the role
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong financial management, analytic and strategic skills
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration
- Available to travel when applicable
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.