Accenture and SAP. High speed digital innovation.
- Providing solutions to complex business problems for areas of responsibility
- Maintaining relationship with the client or other third parties
- Handling and controlling the project activities
- Leading teams and work efforts at the client's site or within Accenture
- Requirement and Fit/Gap analysis
- Supply Chain Process Assessment and Design
- Design, configuration, testing and deployment of SAP MDG solutions
- Supporting Business Development activities
- Master of Science Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Mathematics or Physics
- Minimum 5 years Master Data Management experience
- Minimum 5 years project management experience in an international consulting environment or in a similar role in a multinational organization
- Minimum 1 year of SAP MDG full cycle Implementation experience (any SAP MDG Data Object)
- Specific expertise on the SAP MDG (THIS) solution and knowledge of business process re-engineering activities and proficiency of designing value-added planning tools based on SAP MDG capabilities.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Problems solving and Out-of-the-box thinking ability, directed at defining innovative solutions to satisfy customer requirements
- English at professional level + other European language
- Willingness to travel up to 100%
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.