Become an active digital innovation player.
- Business requirement technical analysis
- Drafting of functional specifications
- Participate in customer meetings
- Support development and testing teams
- Working with offshore delivery center colleagues from India
- Management, technical or IT Bachelor's or Master's degree
- One to three years’ experience in CRM solutions analysis in important business transformation programmes or application maintenance
- Knowledge of computer system and databases principles
- Knowledge and proper use of the office package particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to analyse business processes and business solutions design
- Knowledge of Siebel is a bonus
- Telecommunications experience is preferred
JOIN ACCENTURE CONSULTING AND THE DIGITAL REVOLUTION OF MEDIA AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.