- Designing and implementing applications, planning, delivering and configuring tasks
- As the person responsible for using the tools and processes, you will enable and promote DevOps practices
- You will work with our developers’ teams to better interpret customer needs, help them meet eligibility criteria and ensure that stakeholders have confidence in the proposed solutions
- You are familiar with Linux, Windows and can use the major writing and programming languages such as Java, Pyton or Bash
- You know about containerisation and how it works. You have a knowledge of cloud solutions and products, and standard DevOps support tools such as Jenkins, GIT, Nexus, SonarQube, Puppet, Ansible, etc
- During your work experience you obtained the basics of GitFlow methodology, Azure DevOps, VMWare, RH virtualization and Agile Frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban etc, and cloud technologies: Terraform, CloudStack, AWS, GCP, etc
- Basic knowledge of collaborations tools: Confluence, Jira, Redmine, etc
- You want to grow as a professional in the DevOps field and are not afraid to work hard to achieve your goal
- You are good at teamwork and you can get the development and operational teams to talk to each other
- You are at ease in hectic and multidisciplinary contexts
- You have a Computer Science, Information Technology, or technical-science degree
- You can speak and write in English without difficulty
- You value and welcome uniqueness
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.