Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
- You will work closely with important insurance market customers, starting from a needs analysis and then designing customised IT solutions.
- You will supervise software development and implementation working with colleagues from different offices
- You will support your customers during the application certification phase by carrying out the necessary tests
- You will manage the customer relationship, ensuring that they are constantly updated on work progress
- You will give space to your creativity and ambition, proposing functional and innovative solutions, by using the most advanced technologies
- You will consolidate your Life, Non-Life and Claims expertise by expanding your knowledge of the software lifecycle
Why we would choose you? If these goals reflect your ambitions you have the chance to stand out and face new challenges in the best way however there are some needed requirements to be successful and make a significant contribution:
- You’re passionate about the insurance sector and have the functional skills to revolutionise it
- You are familiar with Agile methodologies and look forward to applying them in innovative projects
- You have a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) degree
- You have the skills to manage a team
- You speak and write English easily
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
- You love to share and learn different things
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Higher Education Finance Transformation Consultant
USA TX - Austin
Cash Applications New Associate
Business Process Specialization
USA NY - New York
SAP SCM Test Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.