- Installation and configuration of new hardware and software
- Active directory service management, Microsoft Exchange, Dns, DHCP, Proxy
- Execution of System configurations
- Patch application and system upgrades activities
- Monitoring of managed environments
- Incident management through procedures and troubleshooting techniques
- High school diploma or degree
- At least 3 years of experience in application server administration
- Strong technical skills: Windows; Active Directory; Microsoft Cluster; Sharepoint, ADFS; IIS; Proxy Server; DHCP; File Server; DNS; Active Directory; Trust Domain; PowerShell; Hyper-V; Blade Center; SCCM; APP-V; Licensing Microsoft; Skype for Business; Exchange; BES; Direct Access; Certification Autority; Microsoft SCOM
- Previous experience in Operations and System Management context
- English communication skills – both written and verbal
- Good communication interpersonal capabilities
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
National SAP Supply Chain Technology Senior Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Data Scientist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.