- Serves as Cloud Solution Architect across multi domain and Technologies tower for Professional Services and Outsourcing: DC/Cloud – including HA and DR topics, Network, Security, Service Management and Workplace Solutions
- Defines a Cloud architecture – either for Private or Hybrid or Public Cloud based solutions - to support specific requirements and be a part of the end-to-end solution development team
- Understands how to integrate Public Cloud Providers services (IaaS/PaaS) into the overall solution framework
- Partners with other solution architects to assess solution alignment to the overall architectural blueprint – E.A. including application - and drive proposal writing, solution direction, pricing and costing
- Helps define the performance goals and metrics for the proposed solution
- Understands the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for the solution
- Owns Solution Development as liaison between Sales and Delivery teams. Serve as technical liaison between Sales team, Clients, Delivery & support teams up to and including Contract negotiations
- Act as transition delivery manager/focal point to grant a smooth ramp up of the transformation to the Cloud
- Cooperate with sales team to formulate / execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue objectives
- 2 + Years’ Experience Solution Development, including:
- Deep knowledge in Public vs. Private vs. Hybrid Solution Development
- Working knowledge of Public Cloud Providers: AWS, Azure, Google CP, Oracle Public Cloud, others
- Working knowledge of Data Management on Cloud
- Development of Cloud Operating Model for a client
- Cloud security Solution Development Experience
- Network Solution Development Experience
- Cloud migration methodologies and processes, including tools used
- Cloud Reference architecture understanding
- Knowledge in ERP and web-based applications, etc.
- Knowledge in DevOps and As-a-Service methodologies
- Executive presentation experience with business acumen
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- 3 years Project or team leadership experience
- Demonstrable ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Industry solution development experience within; Resources, Products, Communication Technology, Media, Healthcare and Public Sector, Finance
- C-Suite business acumen
- Delivered in Large Transformational Projects.
- Presales Engineering Experience
- Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, IT Systems Education – Others Engineering
- Certificates from AWS, MS Azure, Google Cloud, IBM Bluemix; Oracle Cloud
- Up to 50% Travel
Accenture attua una politica di pari opportunità e accoglie le candidature provenienti da tutte le componenti della società senza operare alcuna discriminazione in base a razza, religione o convinzioni personali, origine etnica o nazionale, disabilità, età, cittadinanza, stato civile, inclusa convivenza di fatto e unione civile, orientamento sessuale, identità di genere, o qualsiasi altra condizione applicabile tutelata dalla legge.
Posizioni aperte vicino a te
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
Con oltre 482.000 dipendenti in oltre 120 paesi, Accenture risolve le sfide più impegnative per i propri clienti offrendo un'ampia gamma di servizi e soluzioni nelle aree Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology e Operations.